Diadem Forums

[12.05.20] Video HD - Jiyeon @ Mnet Rude Show Ep. 4 (Full)

Robbe_881

Guest Farhan Yan

Isn't that what youtube downloaders are for? :) But I won't get to my home PC until this afternoon. Hope that it still will be there.

which yt downloader can get past the block? ;)

There was some rather gloom moment, yes, but I think this show is hella funny and amusing. Especially if you're a Jiyeon stan. Those commentary by Hyomin and Eunjung is really nice too. :D

Btw this is available for downloading here, http://www.tiaradiadem.com/forums/topic/26966-varietyhd-140520-jiyeon-mnet-rude-show-ep4/

Guest alee

If Jiyeon cries, i will cry, too. I wish they'd sub this....

It's called the rude show maybe because the people bashing the idols are rude people. HAHAHA

If Jiyeon cries, i will cry, too. I wish they'd sub this....

It's called the rude show maybe because the people bashing the idols are rude people. HAHAHA

They actually have English subs for the clips just turn on the captions. But off course still hoping for a sub of the full show.

which yt downloader can get past the block? ;)

I usally use DownloadHelper (a free firefox add on) to capture youtube & streaming vids.. however for the ones that Youtube prevents from being downloaded (like from SMTown Channel) I use ISkysoft ITube Studio (its free for single youtube downloads but gotta pay for the full version).
But even if I download videos I only use it to watch on my tablet & phone for the commute home. For T-ara vids, I still watch the official videos constantly on official Channels (every view count er counts).
PS: To raise youtube view counts I use page reloader addons (It gets counted because it actually reloads the page) and leave it on all night long while I sleep ;)

Guest Farhan Yan

They actually have English subs for the clips just turn on the captions. But off course still hoping for a sub of the full show.

I usally use DownloadHelper (a free firefox add on) to capture youtube & streaming vids.. however for the ones that Youtube prevents from being downloaded (like from SMTown Channel) I use ISkysoft ITube Studio (its free for single youtube downloads but gotta pay for the full version).
But even if I download videos I only use it to watch on my tablet & phone for the commute home. For T-ara vids, I still watch the official videos constantly on official Channels (every view count er counts).
PS: To raise youtube view counts I use page reloader addons (It gets counted because it actually reloads the page) and leave it on all night long while I sleep ;)

uhm, but you can't get past the block right? are you using vpn?

@Farhan: I'm not sure what do you mean by blocks. Do you mean Youtube blocks the video in your country? Sorry if you already know this but basically youtube downloaders can only download/save the videos that you can play but if its blocked in your country.... Well I'm not sure about that but my friends say you can use proxies or virtual DNS (some one else may help you with that, I never need it so haven't looked into those yet)