Diadem Forums

[14.05.22] Video HD - Jiyeon's "1Min1Sec" @ M!Countdown

Robbe_881

Just wondering, how did her clothes suddenly change color? Or how did that effect work? sorry if its an ignorant question lol

Her clothes and hair changed during the performance so it's probably multiple clips.

Edit: im dumb i didnt see her take off her hair tie

Just wondering, how did her clothes suddenly change color? Or how did that effect work? sorry if its an ignorant question lol

I have a feeling it's the effect of the clothes, can't be the mirror frame. My guess is her clothes will reflect light maybe(?) That probably explains why her wrist scarf was still black. Nevertheless, I think the effect was really good - it really looked like the mirror changed the clothes' colour. But I think the emphasis should be on her singing and dancing - REALLY phenomenal. Even though she did not do the falsetto part, her singing throughout the song was not breathless or lack of energy at all. Her dancing was just perfect; the fruit of relentless practices. I think her efforts are paid off, the crowd was cheering for her throughout the performance and they even screamed 'Jiyeon' at the end. These might be their fans but I hear no boo-ing or whatsoever.

Official Video at MNet:

Cr: MNet @youtube

Wow.. I always thought Jiyeon was the most consistent member in T-ara for live performances but that really blew me away. The choreography was great, the atmosphere was awesome, the fan chants perfectly highlighted the chorus, the stage lighting dazzling but most of all Jiyeon really stepped it up. Her face & dancing is so intense is like she is playing a dramatic character and she is doing this all while singing it live!

PS: Anyone else thinks with her outfit & 'never ever' dance, Jiyeon looks like a mix between Tomb Raider's Lara Croft & Batgirl?

Official Video at MNet:

Cr: MNet @youtube

Wow.. I always thought Jiyeon was the most consistent member in T-ara for live performances but that really blew me away. The choreography was great, the atmosphere was awesome, the fan chants perfectly highlighted the chorus, the stage lighting dazzling but most of all Jiyeon really stepped it up. Her face & dancing is so intense is like she is playing a dramatic character and she is doing this all while singing it live!

PS: Anyone else thinks with her outfit & 'never ever' dance, Jiyeon looks like a mix between Tomb Raider's Lara Croft & Batgirl?

I'm sure Jiyeon surprised everyone with her live singing. This goes to show how stable and reliable her voice is despite not being the most captivating and unique. She made it up with her dancing, facial expressions and stable vocals!

The coat lifting parts were like bat girl, not sure about Lara Croft but I really like her cropped tank top. Shows off her toned mid riff and body-hugging clothes are always flattering for slim and slender girls. Not to mention her adequately short pants. I guess the tight tank top and pants are really very Lara Croft-ish!

Edited by HeraldC

An excellent performance! Like the best performers, she is fed by audience response. The adrenaline rush that comes from performing in front of an audience is a powerful thing and it causes a high that no man-made chemical can compare to. She is so so so strong in her live performances. I really enjoyed this more than the MV! So happy for her!! And wasn't the wrist scarf because of her recent injury? If so it was a nice way to cover it.

They really did it. They unleashed the weapon of mass destruction. God help us all.

Jokes aside, I think that was a superb performance which only a top-tier artist can pull off. Bravo, Park Jiyeon! Bravo!

Joseph-Gordon-Levitt-Cheering-Clapping.g

Given that it doesn't seem to be a particularly difficult choregraphy I would have liked if they had let her actually sing, over a backup track of course, instead of just moving her lips to the lyrics. Not that she's the only one doing this mind you, but given how heavily they autotuned her voice it's hard to pretend that she's singing it live; hearing her voice along with the track would have made things more believeable.

I suppose she probably doesn't have the vocals to make it work very well(common problem with songs where the voices are heavily autotuned) but I want an actual performance, damnit!

Guys listen to the MR removed version.. I'm so proud of Jiyeon singing live on her historical first solo stage & with that dancing too boot (which she said 'feels like dying if you do it' since it was so tiring...)

cr: MR Removed Official Channel [Jiyulnino] @youtube

Err I think you posted the wrong one.

This one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCfiHpVBFqY

Given that it doesn't seem to be a particularly difficult choregraphy I would have liked if they had let her actually sing, over a backup track of course, instead of just moving her lips to the lyrics. Not that she's the only one doing this mind you, but given how heavily they autotuned her voice it's hard to pretend that she's singing it live; hearing her voice along with the track would have made things more believeable.

I suppose she probably doesn't have the vocals to make it work very well(common problem with songs where the voices are heavily autotuned) but I want an actual performance, damnit!

Eh? I think she did sing live there... the choreography might not be as hard but mind you that there's no break time between moves.