Diadem Forums

[14.05.22] Info - T-ara to release a special DVD music video compilation: T-ARA Single Complete BEST Music Clips「Queen of Pops」

nathaniel

[14.05.22] Info - T-ara to release a special DVD music video compilation: T-ARA Single Complete BEST Music Clips「Queen of Pops」

T-ara’s agency Universal Music Records revealed today that T-ara will release a special DVD music video compilation containing 14 of their regular Japanese music videos and six special Japanese music videos. The DVD, titled T-ARA Single Complete BEST Music Clips「Queen of Pops」, will have two versions – normal and first press – of the DVD which will both have a Blu-ray option (so technically four versions). They will all be released on June 25th!'

The normal edition tracklist is featured below. It will cost 3,800 yen which is about $37 USD. The Blu-ray option (blue cover) will be 5,200 yen ($51 USD).

3454354353-150x150-1400817822.jpg 345435435435-150x150.jpg

≪Music Clips≫
01. Bo Peep Bo Peep (Japanese ver.) Music Video
02. yayaya (Japanese ver.) Music Video
03. Roly-Poly (Japanese ver.) Music Video
04. Lies (Japanese ver.) Music Video
05. Lovey-Dovey (Japanese ver.) Music Video
06. Sexy Love (Japanese ver.) Music Video
07. DAY BY DAY (Japanese ver.) Music Video
08. Bunny Style! Music Video
09. TARGET Music Video
10. Memories~The guidance you gave me~ Music Video
11. NUMBER NINE ( Japanese ver.)」 Music Video
12. Lead the way Music Video
13. What Do I Do(Japanese ver.) *May change
14. QBS/Like the wind Music Video

≪Music Clips Other ver.≫
01. yayaya (Japanese ver.) Music Video Dance feature ver.
02. yayaya (Japanese ver.) Music Video Short ver.
03. Roly-Poly (Japanese ver.) Music Video Dance feature ver.
04. Sexy Love (Japanese ver.) Music Video Dance ver.
05. Memories~The guidance you gave me~ Music Video (Making version)
06. Lead the way Music Video Lip ver.

If you decide to order the first press edition, it will cost 5,100 yen which is about $50 USD. The Blu-ray (blue cover) will be 6,000 yen ($59 USD). In addition to the above content, the following content will also be included on the first press limited edition:

4354354353-150x150.jpg 436543636-150x150.jpg

≪Music Clips Making≫
01 .yayaya (Japanese ver.) Music Video Making
02. Roly-Poly (Japanese ver.) Music Video Making
03. Sexy Love Music Video Making
04. Bunny Style! Music Video Making
05. Lead the way Music Video Making

≪Special Contents≫ *May change
01. SHIBUYA VISION – Bo Peep Bo Peep ver. –
02. SHIBUYA VISION – Roly-Poly ver. –
03. SHIBUYA VISION – Lovey-Dovey ver. –
04. SHIBUYA VISION – Sexy Love ver. –
05. SHIBUYA VISION – TREASURE BOX ver. –
06. TV-SPOT collection (CM broadcast that was on TV)
07. SPECIAL COMENT collection (Recorded special that announcement will be given on later)

The TV-SPOT will be a TV clip that recaps T-ara’s debut history until now with never before seen images and such. The SPECIAL COMENT will be revealed at a later date about what it is. I’m not sure what the SHIBUYA VISION clips will be but maybe there will be more information released closer to the release date hopefully!

Also, do you think that some of the clips will be the new re-recorded music videos T-ara did for Roly-Poly and yayaya back in late last year? We still don’t know what those were for but maybe this could be it!

Source: http://www.universal-music.co.jp/emi-records/t-ara/news/2014/05/23/

Credit: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Every month is spending month in CCM! Not complaining though, I need me some HD, bluray Quality of T-ara classics such as BPBP, YYY, and Banisuta. God knows the original feels like it was shot before anyone ever heard of 720p.

All in all, this is a must have item for every collector. :D

Dang, CCM really doesn't let my wallet rest at all... LA'booN, Gossip Girls, Never Ever... some entertainment company here in Vietnam is planning to hold a concert for T-ara and I surely have to go ~ and lots of past albums I haven't bought ~ now this *crying hard*.

Is there any significant quality difference between Blu-ray and DVD version? Since I don't have a Blu-ray player and all...

Every month is spending month in CCM! Not complaining though, I need me some HD, bluray Quality of T-ara classics such as BPBP, YYY, and Banisuta. God knows the original feels like it was shot before anyone ever heard of 720p.

All in all, this is a must have item for every collector. :D

I know right. I always feel like all their Japanese PVs are shot by some really old cameras... 480p max...