Diadem Forums

[14.05.24] Video - Jiyeon 1분1초 @ Music Core

T-4R4

I still don't understand how her clothes changed colour halfway through the performance. The part where she walked past the mirror frame and changed the colour of her clothes was very well done but does anyone know how they did it?

Her performance was great as usual and the pelvis dance was replaced with something that is much sexier if you ask me, but I loved it! Anyone else loving the new choreography? :lol:

Holy smokes those fangirls really knows how to scream. Why do I watch this with my headset on? Whyyyyyy?!

I...I...I don't know what to say. This choreo is a hundred times way better than the original. I think this is the version they should have put in the first place. Not saying the original isn't good enough, but this one is just...*mindblown*.

That clothes changing though, what kind of sorcery is that?! I demand answer!

I...I...I don't know what to say. This choreo is a hundred times way better than the original. I think this is the version they should have put in the first place. Not saying the original isn't good enough, but this one is just...*mindblown*.

I love the new choreo also but what I really missed from the original was when Jiyeon and all the dancers turned their heads in the same direction at the ending.. it's a definite call-back to 'I Go Crazy Because of You' (only my first & still most favorite T-ara song btw) I don't know why they couldn't at least save that part. Still great job by the choreographers nonetheless.

Yay, another performance.

kinda sad that they had to change the dance move after she practice so many times though this is still great!

I still don't understand how her clothes changed colour halfway through the performance. The part where she walked past the mirror frame and changed the colour of her clothes was very well done but does anyone know how they did it?

Her performance was great as usual and the pelvis dance was replaced with something that is much sexier if you ask me, but I loved it! Anyone else loving the new choreography? :lol:

I think there were a couple of takes, so she did one in red and one in black. (not very sure about that though..)

I think it might only be so in comebacks which usually have more special effects.

I still like the badass hip swaying better, it fits the music more to me though, you know... swaying along the music ~ hip moving is always one of the sexiest moves out there.

Yeah it was disappointing she needed to change it but today's choreography was still daebak!

She just owns the stage out there, hip swaying or not. She has a lot of confidence! Very proud. :)

I love the new choreo also but what I really missed from the original was when Jiyeon and all the dancers turned their heads in the same direction at the ending.. it's a definite call-back to 'I Go Crazy Because of You' (only my first & still most favorite T-ara song btw) I don't know why they couldn't at least save that part. Still great job by the choreographers nonetheless.

Ah, indeed...that part was quite nice. But imo, a straight look at the camera / audience is much more intense. That's just a personal preference though.

EDIT: Added MR removed Version.

Regarding the clothes changing color effect, I think there are 2 different versions or something, if not that doesnt sound very plausible. But these performances are live isnt it. And the background sounds seem kinda continuous. LOL some kinda dinosaur sorcery maybe.

Anyways she really improved tremendously vocally, hope she wont be tired out too soon and that HyoMin will live up to the expectations that Jiyeon set with her solo

Good job with the choreographers. She did well again ^_^.

But I feel that despite the change in moves, that the move they're using now has more strain on her legs(?) (imo).

I'm conflicted. Jiyeon's hair looks nice and it's just urghhughugh. So many hairstyles from different eras and they all look good.

I liked this performance - it's always cool to see different outfits than the ones used in the music video. I thought the red jacket was a nice touch ><

Okay, you do know that it's very common for music show performances to be pre-recorded ... right? So Jiyeon would have done performances in both the black and red outfits, and then they were just carefully edited together so that it looked like her clothes were changing colour mid-performance.

I actually prefer the changed choreo. The original one was too suggestive. I couldn't bring myself to watch Dino do it, I mean it does get me aroused, yes; but I'd rather want people to recognize her efforts other than getting aroused.

I totally love the red suit. Oh man it really made her stand out. Dino was amazing. I would totally love to see Eunjung change place with the male dancer. That would make the fans scream like chimps in a group fight.

I liked this performance - it's always cool to see different outfits than the ones used in the music video. I thought the red jacket was a nice touch ><

Okay, you do know that it's very common for music show performances to be pre-recorded ... right? So Jiyeon would have done performances in both the black and red outfits, and then they were just carefully edited together so that it looked like her clothes were changing colour mid-performance.

Yea I realised that they could have pre-recorded then input the cut-ins for the YouTube version to make the effect look awesome. Nevertheless, for them to actually do that, Jiyeon has to be really really on rhythm for the entire dance. Even the slightest mistake can be spotted because the jump cuts would be too obvious. Kudos to Jiyeon and the cameramen who made this outfit-switcheroo work so well!

My friend (who has good impression with Jiyeon) and I agree that the replaced part was the highlight of the performance, now it's replaced she feels a bit lacking and boring. To me, the only better point of this performance is the red outfit, it made her stand out more.

I am impressed with her professional ability to make the new choreography work so well in such a short prep time. Truly a professional. Yes, yes , yes the special effect was nice. But don't get hung up on that. Watch her performance. Marvel at her grace and poise. The intensity of her face in character with the song. It's excellent. I think people are not appreciating the fact that they are witnessing perfection.