Diadem Forums

[14.05.25] Video - Jiyeon 1분 1초 @ Inkigayo

T-4R4

I noticed audio qualities are different between the circulating videos right now, I think we better wait for the official one.

On the other hand, today's performance was great! I love the new pinstripe mafia outfit, very Gangster Squad. XD Also, Jiyeon looks more comfortable today, I guess in the end she get what she wanted, which is a more androgynous concept rather than sexy one. :D

I noticed audio qualities are different between the circulating videos right now, I think we better wait for the official one.

On the other hand, today's performance was great! I love the new pinstripe mafia outfit, very Gangster Squad. XD Also, Jiyeon looks more comfortable today, I guess in the end she get what she wanted, which is a more androgynous concept rather than sexy one. :D

Absolutely. I think Jiyeon fits really really well into the androgynous concept because she's not just pretty and beautiful, but she has a very captivating charisma that other girls can't match up with. Just a girly-girl or sexy-lady look would not suffice in bringing out her true attractiveness and beauty; her androgyny makes her an excellent screen surrogate for both sexes. And other sexualities. :lol:

Didn't seem like she was moving her lips to the song that well, must be the way the camera kept changing.

Also how the heck is this an androgynous concept? She's not as 'feminine' as her other performances maybe but there's no ambiguity regarding her sex, she's clearly very much a woman even at first glance. Maybe if she had dressed in an actual suit.

Guest alee

Sexy is not showing much skin ~

Jiyeon, you did great! You don't need to show a lot of skin just to prove them youre sexy ~

Your facial expression and sexy moves are enough. XD