Diadem Forums

[14.05.27] Jiyeon to reveal original version of

nathaniel

[14.05.27] Jiyeon to reveal original version of “1MIN 1SEC” music video at midnight

23485375923.png

Jiyeon will unveil the original version of her solo music video "1MIN 1SEC" tonight at midnight (28th). The original version of the "1MIN 1SEC" music video will show off the pelvic dance and bat-dance and show a stronger side of Jiyeon than the previously released music video.

The newly released music video will be 30% longer than the one currently published and will have an additional 2minutes of special footage added on. The new music video will be a surprise for fans because the images from the video have not been revealed yet.

Jiyeon's "1MIN 1SEC" music video has collected a lot of attention, especially overseas in China where it was ranked first on the K-pop music videos chart.

Source: http://www.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=301490

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

If this new MV shows the stronger side of Jiyeon, I don't know if her fans could handle it. Hopefully the sexiness level is still the same and doesn't show anymore skin. So the original new MV would show the part where she is sitting in a box with water? The alleged scene they had to remove because of the ferry incident?

I'm so happy that they have decided to release the original version of the music video! I remember when the Sewol tragedy occurred, changes were made to the music video to avoid potentially offending affected parties of the incident. However, I was always curious as to what the original video was like despite enjoying the version that we got, so I'm (as well as all of you I'm sure!) super excited that it didn't permanently end up on the cutting room floor and that we'll be able to see it soon!

I personally think that the original version would most probably include the scenes that could be sensitive to the ferry incident. What I'm guessing is they are going to add in the parts where she wears the ballet outfit? Since we've never really seen any obvious motifs in the music video that is inherently ballet-ish. I'm almost 100% certain she won't be showing off more skin, considering the actual music video only had Jiyeon expose her midriff and thighs.

As we already know from her live performances as well, the main point about her 'innocent sexy' image is really about the choreography, her facial expression and the outfits (more androgynous in her SBS inkigayo and MBC music core, and feminine sexy mixed with androgynous charisma in MCountDown). I'm really really interested and excited to find out about the scenes that they cut in light of the ferry incident, and more importantly, the ballet-ish Jiyeon (if I'm right ;p). Also, hopefully this new music video and the dance prac version have their views added to Jiyeon's overall online results that reflect on music charts. 화이팅!

Original...yes!! I totally wanna see the original one after Jiyeon had to recorded the MV again, I always wondering how is the MV..

I don't know If I can sleep right after watch the MV..or I'll be fainted right away..ahaha..

Doesn't it'll a bit risky? bcoz of the Sewol? I hope it'll be alright...

• 2 weeks later...

LOL it is not much different and it will make first M/V decrease viewers number on Youtube.

^ This basically.

CCM as an Entertainment company they should know how to make their artist get the most out of his/her comeback/debut but they clearly know nothing about it.