Diadem Forums

[PRESS] Jiyeon photoshoot for BNT Hankyung (05/28)

nathaniel

[PRESS] Jiyeon photoshoot for BNT Hankyung (05/28)

View the rest at the gallery: http://www.tiaradiadem.com/forums/gallery/album/2188-jiyeon-for-bnt-hankyung-may/

gallery_227_2188_31589.jpg

gallery_227_2188_31102.jpg

gallery_227_2188_28282.jpg

View the rest at the gallery: http://www.tiaradiadem.com/forums/gallery/album/2188-jiyeon-for-bnt-hankyung-may/

Credit: bnt news + nathaniel + tiaradiadem

So here are our pics, one day after they release the BTS video of the photoshoot itself!

I believe there are more pictures right? I saw more than 11 images on Tumblr and I think the HQ versions should be out soon hopefully. Demanding as a fan, yes, but I'm sure we all would like to keep HQ versions of our girls' pictures, especially from photoshoots!

Also, I really love her outfits in this photoshoot, especially the spring dress with the hat. She looks like a plain Jane down the Korean streets enjoying the season but radiating chicness and unparalelled beauty. The pictures of her in cropped tee and tight jeans are awesome too, though a bit too flattering for Jiyeon's taste maybe, considering she don't usually dress in flattering clothes.

Oh man, would you look at that? How am I supposed to stay sane after all this day-to-day torture? I can't...I just can't with this fandom. This is too much, she's too much, too gorgeous *sigh* I can't.

Brb dead.

I want to say you're exaggerating but I find it true to a certain extent hahahaha.

I want to say you're exaggerating but I find it true to a certain extent hahahaha.

I assure you it is not an exaggeration. :P But yeah, I saw like, way lot more than eleven, hope they're adding more soon.

My favorite would be the one with the white dress, plain yet so refined. I swear I could just stay home, looking at these beautiful pics all day long. Lol

I assure you it is not an exaggeration. :P But yeah, I saw like, way lot more than eleven, hope they're adding more soon.

My favorite would be the one with the white dress, plain yet so refined. I swear I could just stay home, looking at these beautiful pics all day long. Lol

Yes absolutely! I really love her and the girls in plain clothes, not designer brands or such. This way it allows them to emanate charm through their sheer beauty. Jiyeon and the girls have the ability to look good in any clothes, so, why not wear plain clothes to place emphasis on their face and slender figures? :D

I thought I was immune, or at least numb to some Dino sexiness after her solo debut, unfortunately I thought wrong.

She's rivaling Hyomin on the sexy scale.

IMO, Hyomin's sexy is quite different from Jiyeon's because Hyomin emphasises more on her figure and natural sexiness in her. Jiyeon is really a mysterious kind of sexy, along with her facial expressions - her eyes are probably the sexiest part of her. Not that I'm denying Jiyeon's figure but really, her eyes are the kind of sexy that is really hard to express in vocabulary. Of course now, she's showing us that she can be sexy with her well-toned body!

IMO, Hyomin's sexy is quite different from Jiyeon's because Hyomin emphasises more on her figure and natural sexiness in her. Jiyeon is really a mysterious kind of sexy, along with her facial expressions - her eyes are probably the sexiest part of her. Not that I'm denying Jiyeon's figure but really, her eyes are the kind of sexy that is really hard to express in vocabulary. Of course now, she's showing us that she can be sexy with her well-toned body!

You mean Dino Stare:

tumblr_n63pdgkaqh1rds5lgo1_400.giftumblr_n63pdgkaqh1rds5lgo3_400.gif

tumblr_n640n2B6wK1rds5lgo2_400.giftumblr_n6432bo3W81rds5lgo5_400.gif

credit: Never Ever @ Show Music Core May/24/2014 gif by poseidon206

• 3 weeks later...