Diadem Forums

[PRESS] Jiyeon - 1MIN1SEC Performance at MBC Show Champion

Loveisallthesame

Why she didnt use a mic? and no mirror frame?

If I'm not wrong, this is the pre-recorded version for the mirror frame scene, I might be wrong though. She had the chance to smile at fans, wave at them, and interact, so I'm guessing it was a trial run or something. The mirror frame in the live performance itself is probably a screen, and they would play the pre-recorded run on the mirror frame so when Jiyeon walked through it, it would seem like the mirror frame changed the colour of her clothes.

Guest Farhan Yan

If I'm not wrong, this is the pre-recorded version for the mirror frame scene, I might be wrong though. She had the chance to smile at fans, wave at them, and interact, so I'm guessing it was a trial run or something. The mirror frame in the live performance itself is probably a screen, and they would play the pre-recorded run on the mirror frame so when Jiyeon walked through it, it would seem like the mirror frame changed the colour of her clothes.

would be good if some fans who went there on set can find out the magic behind it lol ^_^