Diadem Forums

[14.05.29] Hyomin reveals first teaser picture for her upcoming solo debut next month

nathaniel

[14.05.29] Hyomin reveals first teaser picture for her upcoming solo debut next month

201405291110319610_1.jpg

Hyomin has unveiled to Newsen the first teaser image for her upcoming solo debut!

After Jiyeon's solo debut earlier this month, Hyomin will follow forth next month with a Brave Brothers produced title song.

Core Contents Media has released the first teaser image of Hyomin today and Hyomin is shown sans her long hair and transformed into a girl with an unconventional short blonde hairstyle. In addition, in the background of the teaser image, there is a picture of her in a style we aren't used to seeing her in.

On June 2nd, the title of the song and more teaser images will be released for Hyomin as she makes last-minute preparations for her solo album.

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201405291110319610

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

The baton will be passed on from Jiyeon to Hyomin soon. I guess we should expect to see very different images of our girls when time to come. Hyomin is most probably gonna be a badass rocker girl or some rebellious punk, hahahaha. Can't wait to see more stuff from Hyomin. In a way, we're gonna see a switch of roles between Jiyeon (her badass days during cry cry and day by day, not to mention her look in number 9 history ver MV). As far as the teaser picture goes, Hyomin won't be ditching sexiness any time soon too!

Lol! A while ago Hyomin posted a drawing of herself on Instagram with the caption "worry worry."

That makes more sense now. She looks great though!

Hmm can't remember which picture was it. Is it the one which the person in the drawing has short hair, red dress and pealr necklace? And i wonder if 'worry, worry' is gonna be the title or about her feelings?

And if I'm not mistaken, the inspiration for this coming single is from one of Lee Hyori's hit isn't it? I wonder if it's gonna the same beat to it or faster

Hmm can't remember which picture was it. Is it the one which the person in the drawing has short hair, red dress and pealr necklace? And i wonder if 'worry, worry' is gonna be the title or about her feelings?

And if I'm not mistaken, the inspiration for this coming single is from one of Lee Hyori's hit isn't it? I wonder if it's gonna the same beat to it or faster

I got the impression Hyomin was worried about cutting her hair. :P

The inspiration is Lee Hyori's 10 Minutes but Jiyeon's song is nothing like the park Ji Yoon title it was inspired by so we can probably expect something totally original here too. :)

Whoa! Wow! Yes Hyomin is a a talent, sweet, funny and gorgeous young lady. Wow! The short blonde hair? Wow! I can't wait!! I hate it when she is objectified as "the sexy one"( even though it is true) but she has definitely got the facial structure to pull off any hairstyle and this one looks great just from the side view and the small shot within the photo. A new look, a new direction a new page. Hyomin is definitely not going to be left in Jiyeon's dust. I love Jiyeon and cannot stop listening to her song. She has matured into a beautiful woman with exceptional talent. Don't get me wrong.But it is high time Hyomin got her due!!! She looks fabulous and I know she will do incredible with this project!!

Whoa that is so cooooool! \0/

Hyomin with short blond hair, who would've expect it? With haircut like that, I think her song will be a very bold one. Either it involves lots of rapping, which is right down her alley, or perhaps something a little more rebellious?

Extra point for the getup! I love it! Really chic and classy, wow...seriously, I can't wait. This gonna be good! :D

now i know where is Eunjung previous white hair... After Eunjung...it's time for Hyomin in wihte hair....hehehehe

okay...Nice Body... yes she is.. I love Hyomin so much..i still have no clue about her album concept..but one thing for sure..it must be great debut..