Diadem Forums

[14.06.02] Info - Hyomin "Nice Body" Solo Teaser

Kamisa

[14.06.02] Info - Hyomin "Nice Body" Solo Teaser

10301523_242452222619320_789710756194814

Hyomin's first step as a solo!!! She looks stylish in mixing and matching of black dress, high-top sneakers, and snapback hat~ What do you think? She will come back with Braver Bro's song "NICE BODY" Please wait a bit more!! ^^

효민양이 솔로로 첫 발을 내딛었습니다!!! 블랙드레스와 하이탑 운동화, 스냅백을 믹스매치해 스타일리쉬한 패션을 완성 시켰는데요~ 어떤가요? 작곡가 용감한 형제와 함께한 타이틀 곡 "NICE BODY" 조금만 기다려주세요!! ^^

Credit : Official T-ara Facebook

Not sure if it was meant to be in photos or latest updates

Latest Update should be fine but do remember to follow the format next time. :]

SO EXCITED FOR HOY'S NICE BODY !!

Thought I followed it but i've been so out of it today so sorry about that.

... SO out of it that I thought you actually meant her body.

Rooting for Hyomin to do as well as Jiyeon or even better since this sexy concept is one that has always been her strength! I love the punky touch to it as a fresh addition to her sexiness but at the same time not deviating away from what she's best known for. Hope Hyomin will receive lots of love from Queen's! This would definitely make the other girls' solos having higher possibilities of coming true, especially Qri's and Boram's since they're often living in the shadows of their more popular sisters.

Whatever support or fame that comes to these individual girls will be considered as a collective result for the ENTIRE T-ara. They are promoting as a solo artist but often referring themselves as T-ara's members. These solo debuts are just platforms for them to explore concepts that are more complementary of their own individual styles rather than a group concept. They're creating their own flavours, and the end product will be a well-blended T-ara. Look forward to the flavourful T-ara that will come at the end of this journey, with the fervent support and love from Queen's. United we stand!!! 화이팅!