Diadem Forums

[14.06.04] Video HD - Jiyeon Crowned "Sexiest Idol Star" - Arirang Pops in Seoul: Star vs Star

parkryulee

[14.06.04] Video HD - Jiyeon Crowned "Sexiest Idol Star" - Arirang Pops in Seoul: Star vs Star

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZtQBZgy1Bc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTSNNcC4DhE

Segment starts at 2:45

Star VS Star
This is a medium-tempo song with catchy lyrics and melody. It's about a woman who says that she cannot give up the man she loves because she cannot live without him, not even for a minute or a second.

Credit: Arirang KPOP @ YouTube

I'm actually surprised Jiyeon won the "battle" against Hyosung. Those watching Arirang KPOP are generally from western countries? Sorry but I have this stereotype that westerners don't really like skinny/slim type of girls, but rather more curvy and fleshy girls like Hysoung. Anyway, kudos to Jiyeon who won this! <3

I'm actually surprised Jiyeon won the "battle" against Hyosung. Those watching Arirang KPOP are generally from western countries? Sorry but I have this stereotype that westerners don't really like skinny/slim type of girls, but rather more curvy and fleshy girls like Hysoung. Anyway, kudos to Jiyeon who won this! <3

Americans love boobs certainly but more and more they are seeming to prefer athletic builds.

Sadly it is true that we Americans prefer more voluptuous forms on the whole, but there are plenty of slim actresses and singers that are admired as well. I personally would like to think that JIyeon is the more talented of the two. Hyo Seong is a pretty girl and very talented but I feel Jiyeon is more so. Of coursed I'm biased. If it was won on pure physical beauty, though, then Jiyeon's sexy eyes and sultry moves beat out Hyo-Seong's wiggling and pouting. Again-I am biased.