Diadem Forums

[PRESS] Jiyeon-Barista @ TOM N TOMS CAFE (06/10)

vancew90

MY GOD such a beautiful human being can't possibly exist in this realm. I swear she's making me crazy, literally.

I wonder what does the coffee taste like? Doesn't matter, must have tasted like the sweet nectar from heaven.

*Brb sending death vibes to 40 lucky b*st*rds people*

Jiyeon can drink straight out of the carafe before serving me as far as I'm concerned.

This just made my very, very early morning great. As much as it might sound disgusting or stalker-ish, I'm sure many of us wouldn't mind drinking from a cup that is drank by any of the girls first :lol: I thought she was tasting the coffee from the carafe at first too, but it seemed like she was trying to have a whiff of the coffee before serving.

I'm thinking Jiyeon's brewed coffee would probably taste at the very most 50% of the quality TOM N TOMS CAFE normally serve? I wouldn't be surprised if it tastes nearly as good though, considering the kind of 'chef' Jiyeon is! We might be shocked :P

Nevertheless, I'm sure it'd taste like angels' saliva wine to Queen's anyway...

This just made my very, very early morning great. As much as it might sound disgusting or stalker-ish, I'm sure many of us wouldn't mind drinking from a cup that is drank by any of the girls first :lol: I thought she was tasting the coffee from the carafe at first too, but it seemed like she was trying to have a whiff of the coffee before serving.

I'm thinking Jiyeon's brewed coffee would probably taste at the very most 50% of the quality TOM N TOMS CAFE normally serve? I wouldn't be surprised if it tastes nearly as good though, considering the kind of 'chef' Jiyeon is! We might be shocked :P

Nevertheless, I'm sure it'd taste like angels' saliva wine to Queen's anyway...

Well let's not go completely stan here. I mean it would be pretty weird to ask Jiyeon to sip your coffee before she gave it to you. :P

However if we were hanging out and she took a sip of my coffee, I wouldn't be particularly worried about cooties.

Look at those giggle while she's staring at the coffee. A little worried about the taste, yes Dino? :)

Hahaha I would think so too!!! It's probably her first time or something brewing at the cafe and for 40 fans! Anyone would be worried about serving bad coffee to them. Then again, I'm sure the fans are really just there to support her even if her coffee is not up to standard!

Well let's not go completely stan here. I mean it would be pretty weird to ask Jiyeon to sip your coffee before she gave it to you. :P

However if we were hanging out and she took a sip of my coffee, I wouldn't be particularly worried about cooties.

If the girls wants a sip of our drinks during a fan meet or fansign event, I doubt anyone of us would mind at all! Then again, the managers and security behind them won't allow any of this sort anyway :P