Diadem Forums

[14.06.10] Video HD - Jiyeon @ SBS MTV The Show

maknae23

The fanchants were REALLY REALLY DAEBAK. I could clearly hear a group or a few groups screaming for Jiyeon. Especially the part where she pull off her jacket and did a chest wave and also the hair flip part.

Compare this with the start of her promotions, I seriously think she got more fans and greater support. This just means good news for Hyomin and I'm guessing, Soyeon or Eunjung that would be the next soloist to shine.

The fanchants were REALLY REALLY DAEBAK. I could clearly hear a group or a few groups screaming for Jiyeon. Especially the part where she pull off her jacket and did a chest wave and also the hair flip part.

Compare this with the start of her promotions, I seriously think she got more fans and greater support. This just means good news for Hyomin and I'm guessing, Soyeon or Eunjung that would be the next soloist to shine.

I'm ready for a new T-ARA release. :)

One of the greatest things about the Bunny Style release in Japan was the feature of every member performing a solo song.

It would be pretty cool if they could incorporate something like that on their next album. Not holding my breath there but I'm always happy to see T-ARA promote and they're definitely making some improvements in the Korean market by virtue of Jiyeon's solo promotions.