Diadem Forums

[14.06.10] Hyomin to collaborate with rapper Loco for

nathaniel

[14.06.10] Hyomin to collaborate with rapper Loco for “Nice Body”

340584595953.jpg

Ahead of her solo debut, Hyomin released a new jacket image that reveals she will collaborate with Loco.

Today (11th), Hyomin unveiled a new teaser image for her solo debut where she was posed alongside the rapper Loco. Hyomin wore a see-through yellow skirt with an otherwise sporty look, while Loco wore all black.

Loco is a Korean rapper who is under Jay Park‘s own company, AOMG. Last month, he released a digital single called “Hold Me Tight” that became popular.

Hyomin and Loco’s collaboration will first be teased on the 12th at 7:00 PM KST through a teaser video releasing on both Facebook and YouTube. After that, “Nice Body” will be released in the upcoming weeks and is produced by Brave Brothers.

Source: http://xportsnews.hankyung.com/?ac=article_view&entry_id=459322

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

I've heard good things about Loco. Looking forward to the teaser in 2 days.

Was this always the plan though? Solo is different than collab.

I think the collab just means it will be Hyomin feat. Loco or something like that. He'll probably do a duo rap with Hyomin, considering Hyomin's a pretty good rapper herself.

Sorry but is it just me or does her skirt do not look like a skirt at all (I know it's confusing)? Anyway, I would be expecting Hyomin to be in tight jeans or or shorts rather than a skirt just because of her punky image so far. Even if it's a skirt, probably a really hip-ish one, can't wait :D

I think the collab just means it will be Hyomin feat. Loco or something like that. He'll probably do a duo rap with Hyomin, considering Hyomin's a pretty good rapper herself.

Sorry but is it just me or does her skirt do not look like a skirt at all (I know it's confusing)? Anyway, I would be expecting Hyomin to be in tight jeans or or shorts rather than a skirt just because of her punky image so far. Even if it's a skirt, probably a really hip-ish one, can't wait :D

Initially it was reported the concept for this song was inspired by Lee Hyori's 10 Minutes so everything seems pretty consistent with that so far. People really seemed to like Loco's "Hold Me Tight" single too. I hope this is really successful for them both.

For those unfamiliar with Brave Bros., he did a lot of work with Sistar that fans really liked.

^ me too.. at first i was hoping that hyomin will do a ballad song but now.... i'm falling with this new concept for her :D

no more patiently waiting for tomorrow video realesed.. really curious about the song :lol: :lol: i hope it will become success just like jiyeon <3

The text on the can says it's "Hyomin" flavour.

I bet it's delicious!

HAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol:

With that statement Capt, all these thoughts just flew through my head that cannot be mentioned here.

Therefore, I'm stopping myself here on those thoughts.

Btw, will this debut be like Jiyeon's? With a mini album?

Awww... Jiyeon promoting Hyomin on T-ARAholic. ♥

CR: Park Jiyeon + T-ARAholic app

Jiyeon doesn't like using SNS (sorry, no Instagram for Jiyeon anytime soon) but she promotes Hyomin at the first opportunity.

MinYeon! ~

Jiyeon will on and off favourite certain tweets directed to her Twitter account for about 5-10 minutes and unfavourite them, so I'm guessing Jiyeon is still lurking around somewhere :lol:

I think she probably has a secret Instagram account or something considering her exceptional interest in taking selcas and pictures! Hopefully she would make her Instagram public soon or something, or at least like Qri. But yes, the MinYeon feels!!! Jiyeon is pretty fast with these stuff concerning Hyomin ;) 효민니 화이팅!

Jiyeon will on and off favourite certain tweets directed to her Twitter account for about 5-10 minutes and unfavourite them, so I'm guessing Jiyeon is still lurking around somewhere :lol:

I think she probably has a secret Instagram account or something considering her exceptional interest in taking selcas and pictures! Hopefully she would make her Instagram public soon or something, or at least like Qri. But yes, the MinYeon feels!!! Jiyeon is pretty fast with these stuff concerning Hyomin ;) 효민니 화이팅!

Well I wouldn't be suprised if Jiyeon had an Instagram acc all along. Probably just so that she can still keep track of everything on the social media and not be bombarded with DMs and PMs

At least, T-araholic is still there for us to see updates from her :)

BTW did any of you catch Jiyeon's Jingdot video message?

It's the one where @ 00:42 she says

Yes I saw it and I was excited when she was promoting Hyomin's solo debut and ALSO T-ara's upcoming comeback. I'm guessing it'd be about a month after Hyomin's goodbye stage, which puts it around end of July, early August. I forgot where I read about Soyeon's solo would be scheduled around September, not sure about this rumour but I can imagine it coming true if Hyomin's solo proves to be successful too.

Yes I saw it and I was excited when she was promoting Hyomin's solo debut and ALSO T-ara's upcoming comeback. I'm guessing it'd be about a month after Hyomin's goodbye stage, which puts it around end of July, early August. I forgot where I read about Soyeon's solo would be scheduled around September, not sure about this rumour but I can imagine it coming true if Hyomin's solo proves to be successful too.

wow,Soyeon's having a solo?? If that is real,it will be great!!! I just can't wait for them for comeback stage and definitely it will be awesome if all of them have solo project~ ~ ~