Diadem Forums

[14.06.12] Video - Hyomin Solo Debut Teaser

ily_shannon

So this was a teaser for the teaser?

CCMception!

edit: Video is back up.

^ seriously?!! this is a teaser for teaser? it means tonight will be released a different teaser?

i don't understand at all ^_^

will be waiting for tonight :D

Wouldn't really call it a teaser for the teaser as it's just going to be the exact same video, haha.

Honestly this concept seems as if something's lacking at the moment. Perhaps its only the start since I felt the same way when Ji debuted solo, but yeah like many others I am still not used to her hair and definitely not anytime soon lol.

IMO, for CCM this is a make it or break it kind of concept. Like something that will probably shoot hyomin to total stardom or faring similarly or not as well as Jiyeon, simply due to individual popularity. Her hair is just too drastic a change that either the majority dislikes it, or all of a sudden everyone likes it.

Nevertheless, hope the songs lives up to the usual CCM standard, nice and all, after all she has quite some expectations to live up to after maknae debuted. HYO all the way~~

Jiyeon's teaser sounded a lot cooler, probably because it had part of the chorus in it(if memory serves). This just seems like an intro that rappers sometimes do for other people when they feature in their songs, so it's pretty weak as a teaser imo. Hopefully this teaser is not an indication of how the song will be like because the melody seems lame, and I don't see Hyomin rescuing it with her vocals.

Appearance wise it's not bad, I rather like her this way, some of the outfits are pretty nice on her at least. Though I do wish they had let her hair longer, like she had in Lovey Dovey at least.