Diadem Forums

[14.06.13] Video HD - jiyeon's "1Min1Sec" @ Music Bank

Robbe_881

I realised that I haven't been noticing what Jiyeon's rank is anymore. The fan chants are pretty much representative of her ranking in the fans' hearts. I expect to see the same, if not better support for Hyomin and T-ara's come back. We will have a golden ocean (can't think of anything else :P) at T-ara's come back. <3

Fan chants have been blaring so loud lately. Gotta hand it to those K-Queen for their tireless support despite the circumstances. I'm confident that both Hyomin, and T-ara comebacks will garner a similar, if not greater attention than this.

@vancew90 already said golden ocean, so I'm gonna turn it up by saying "bottomless ocean" Sorry it's lame. lol

Yeah, I really respect the K-Queen's a lot, they are the ones that fill our girls with energy on stage and I am quite annoyed when I see T-ara fans write anti Korean comments on message boards (that kind of support isn't really helping T-ara).

EDIT: Removed updated alternative link

Guest rokwitu

Charts, music shows no longer make sense to me anymore. I'm here just because of Jiyeon Park - who I love - to see how much she has grown up, how pretty she is. Her heart had suffered so much. But look! She never, ever let me down, she never, ever made us go down. And I'm pretty sure that she will NEVER, EVER give up!