Diadem Forums

[14.06.14] Jiyeon, "Hyomin's solo album is the best; Hyomin's is better than my solo song"

nathaniel

[14.06.14] Jiyeon, "Hyomin's solo album is the best; Hyomin's is better than my solo song"

459834754953.jpg

Before her June 13th Music Bank performance, Jiyeon met with reporters at Edaily and discussed her solo and gave support to her unnie Hyomin who is also having a solo debut soon.

Jiyeon said, "I listened to Hyomin's song and watched her video choreography at the same time. As soon as I saw it, I realized it was the exact opposite style of mine. You can really see it in the teaser when it comes out (laughs). But the song and dance are really good and there's a lot of aspects to it that will make the performances fun."

Jiyeon continued to say, "The boss decided the songs and styles for each of us. For me, a Double Sidekick song, and a Brave Brothers song for Hyomin. We didn't change anything from the original plan." She also said, "Actually, Hyomin's song is better than my song. My song has a dreamy and calm atmosphere, while Hyomin's song is not like that and has a song that makes an atmosphere fun."

Finally, Jiyeon concluded by saying, "Hyomin looks really good in her rehearsals right now. Her stage costumes, hair, and make-up is all very nice. Her song will be released after I finish my promotions."

Jiyeon also revealed her hopes that T-ara can comeback in Korea within the year.

Source: http://m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20140614124606239

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Awww what a sweetie Jiyeon is. Let's keep our fingers crossed for Hyomin's solo debut because that will also determine future plans for the girls as a whole and the other individual members. I'm imagining Boram and Qri might not have a solo album per se but they would get other forms of media exposure, or I might be wrong: they might indeed have solos. For Soyeon and Eunjung, I wouldn't have doubts that they will be the next in line, be it starring in a movie (Eunjung :D) or a solo album. I am really looking forward to Soyeon's rumoured solo song, because I'm sure she'll nail it so hard with her vocals. Till then, 화이팅 티아라!

this is literally the hardest thing for me because JiYeon and Hyomin are my two favorites and HyoMin solo means JiYeon promos are done which would break my heart!! ahh!! hahaha

Still though, really excited for Hyomin! Hopefully T-ara makes a comeback later this year too! but first let's give our two solo debuter at least ~2 weeks vacation to rest up! haha :)

• 2 weeks later...