Diadem Forums

[14.06.16] Hyomin to release "Nice Body" solo album on July 2nd.. D-16

nathaniel

[14.06.16] Hyomin to release “Nice Body” solo album on July 2nd.. D-16

1402887540_715563.jpg

Previously we had no updates on when Hyomin would be revealing her “Nice Body” solo album and music video, but Core Contents Media has finally revealed the date we’ve all been waiting for: July 2nd!

On July 2nd, Hyomin will release for digital download her “Nice Body” solo album as well as the music video for her first ever solo single. It wasn’t specified if “Nice Body” will be a mini-album format like Jiyeon’s solo album.

In addition to the release date, Core Contents Media unveiled one new teaser image which depicts Hyomin in a navy and white striped skin-tight outfit that makes her body – with a tiny waist and slender legs – look like a classic Coca Cola bottle.

Previously, we learned that the up-and-coming rapper Loco would be featured on the title track which is produced by Brave Brothers.

Source: http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1402887540715563010

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

I think the timing for this solo will be just nice. It's one and a half weeks after Jiyeon ends her solo promotions (19th June) which means more teasers would be coming right up at the end of this week. The fans and public won't need to wait too long for Hyomin's solo either, which is really good!

Right after Hyomin's solo promotions, I think T-ara will have a group comeback like what Jiyeon said! I guess if it's true, Hyomin would most probably talk about it in her interviews when time comes :D

I think the timing for this solo will be just nice. It's one and a half weeks after Jiyeon ends her solo promotions (19th June) which means more teasers would be coming right up at the end of this week. The fans and public won't need to wait too long for Hyomin's solo either, which is really good!

Right after Hyomin's solo promotions, I think T-ara will have a group comeback like what Jiyeon said! I guess if it's true, Hyomin would most probably talk about it in her interviews when time comes :D

hehe,which means more and more topic to discuss...and more shows to watch!! Its really fun especially when T-ara was on the show~

Perfect. If her solo effort is received well right after Jiyeon's--and I'd be really surprised if it wasn't--it really will do a lot towards t-ara's image. And that teaser, wow *__* I'm so shocked at CCM handling these promotions well that I don't know what to do _D_ Keep it up, CCM, for our girls~

Aaaaw, Hyomin! Your NICE BODY brings all the boys to the yard. I hope no one blames you when all the girls get jealous. XD

Seriously though, she looks frikin gorgeous right now. I'll be looking forward to her solo. Hopefully CCM made an album for her, just like Jiyeon.

Aaaaw, Hyomin! Your NICE BODY brings all the boys to the yard. I hope no one blames you when all the girls get jealous. XD

Seriously though, she looks frikin gorgeous right now. I'll be looking forward to her solo. Hopefully CCM made an album for her, just like Jiyeon.

It would be really wasted if CCM didn't, though I'm quite sure she'll get a mini album like Jiyeon. It wouldn't make sense to me if otherwise: after these teasers and promotions even before Jiyeon ended her solo promotions, CCM won't be releasing a mini album? That would probably be a rather costly digital single. Judging from what kind of industry the Kpop scene is, and what kind of company CCM is (no offense), they would most probably release a mini album (similar to Jiyeon's) and try to earn fans' money. I'm quite sure CCM evaluated Jiyeon's success and the reactions to Hyomin's teasers and know pretty much what they want to achieve.

As much as we dislike CCM's management team, I'm sure the music they produce is undoubtedly addictive and catchy. If we were to be talking purely about management efforts, I wouldn't have confidence that the mini album would be a notable success. But we're talking about the music and Hyomin's the one to receive the baton from Jiyeon! I'm sure Hyomin will handle her solo promotions pretty well, as good as Jiyeon if not better. Yes, maybe she won't have the same aegyo as Jiyeon, but her charms would prove to help her, and of course her personality on variety shows (which I think we would be seeing once she starts promoting)! 효민 화이팅! 티아라 화이팅!

It would be really wasted if CCM didn't, though I'm quite sure she'll get a mini album like Jiyeon. It wouldn't make sense to me if otherwise: after these teasers and promotions even before Jiyeon ended her solo promotions, CCM won't be releasing a mini album? That would probably be a rather costly digital single. Judging from what kind of industry the Kpop scene is, and what kind of company CCM is (no offense), they would most probably release a mini album (similar to Jiyeon's) and try to earn fans' money. I'm quite sure CCM evaluated Jiyeon's success and the reactions to Hyomin's teasers and know pretty much what they want to achieve.

I totally agree with you, Bro. It would be such a waste not to release a physical album. Especially since T-ara is doing much better on their physical rather than digital these days. We've seen a picture of Hyomin doing photo shoot a few days ago, though. I think it's a safe bet to assume it was for the mini album. :D