Diadem Forums

[14.06.19] Hyomin will release two MV teasers including a 19+ version!

nathaniel

[14.06.19] Hyomin will release two MV teasers including a 19+ version!

201406191059042410_1.jpg

Ahead of her solo debut on July 2nd, Hyomin has unveiled some new pictures from her music video shoot!

According to Newsen, Hyomin spent more than 30 hours filming for her music video on June 16th and today she has released some more information about it as well as new concept pictures.

In the new pictures for “Nice Body”, Hyomin’s ant-waist and long, toned legs are showed off. In one image, there’s two different numbers written on her outfit which may or may not mean something. In another picture, Hyomin is wearing a bikini type of outfit and laying in the pool with sunglasses.

201406191104232410_1.jpg

In addition to that, it was announced that Hyomin will have two different teasers, a 15+ version and 19+ version, for her music video. Hyomin has directly participated in the choreography, stage outfits, music video, and album concept.

It was previously announced that on July 2nd, “Nice Body” and Hyomin’s mini-album will be released to the public. The song is composed by Brave Brothers and will feature the rapper Loco.

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201406191059042410

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Wow Hyomin! This should be interesting.
I wouldn't expect anything too off-the-rails since Korea's 19+ is tamer than most regions but "Nice Body" being a sexy concept album shouldn't surprise anyone. Suffice it to say we'll be seeing a lot of Hyomin's glorious abs which is always a good thing.

Correction: There are three numbers on her outfit: 34 - 24 - 36.

You don't have to be a math major to figure out those are Hyomin's measurements. :P

I wouldn't be particularly afraid of the 19+ rating either. Afterall, a sexy image is what Queen's are used to when thinking of Hyomin anyway. And just as I thought! It would be a mini album. With the hype created by Jiyeon during her fan meets and interviews, as well as the teaser pictures, videos and news, it would be impossible for CCM not to release a mini album. Prepared to see Hyomin's really slim waist in at least 75% of the MV :D

I wouldn't be particularly afraid of the 19+ rating either. Afterall, a sexy image is what Queen's are used to when thinking of Hyomin anyway. And just as I thought! It would be a mini album. With the hype created by Jiyeon during her fan meets and interviews, as well as the teaser pictures, videos and news, it would be impossible for CCM not to release a mini album. Prepared to see Hyomin's really slim waist in at least 75% of the MV :D

I cant stop looking at picture #2 of Hyomin at the pool. I like the outfit. Sexy but still retaining some of that T-ARA retro feel.

That and her abs are amazing... #no byuntae!

OH MY GOD!!

really LOVE the first pic <3 <3 speechless.... don't know what to say.. i think i can't wait any longer for this solo debut..

and the measurement on the first pic really give me :blink: :blink: :blink: NICE BODY

that abs..................... :D :D

I cant stop looking at picture #2 of Hyomin at the pool. I like the outfit. Sexy but still retaining some of that T-ARA retro feel.

Flat stomach - check.

Visible abs - check.

Hip bones - check.

Thigh gaps - check.

Alluring shot at the pool - check.

What more can you ask...

Gawd......I feel like I'm a little neurotic now-a-days since my ❤️JIYEON sent me into a tail spin with her teasers to finally climax wildly head first in her full on Super Nova head swinging hair trashing MV!!!!!

Now as a nervous wreck waiting anxiously for my Sexy Diva HYOMIN❤️ teasers......not one, but two, and one at 19+ (Albeit maybe a 17+ by western standards?)!?!? Lol!

However, all of us JingChin's were almost exhausted after ❤️JIYEON's smash into the charts as her First SOLO DEBUT ended so successful. Still reeling from all that excitement, here we are again anticipating another run to the top of the charts with HYOMIN❤️ #NiceBody SOLO DEBUT Release!

And I have to say, as my No#2 bias, HYOMIN❤️ looks Fabulous.....I am confident she will produce an eye catching MV beyond our expectations as well as surprise us with her master vocals.

HWAITING HYOMIN❤️‼️ I hope you enjoy all our support!!!