Sign in to follow this  
CptFantasy

[IG] Soyeon's Instagram Update (06/20)

^ LMAO dat Engrish. I would've expect her to knew better English, especially since her job interview on T-ara Dream Girls ran very smooth.

Anwyay, @arebot must had the time of his life yesterday. Congratulations! :D

Qri "liked" one of my reposts once. I think it was an instagram from Hyomin for "Do You Know Me" where she was pretending to kiss Qri on the cheek who was making a pouty face. I was pretty excited that Qri had acknowledged my existence. She didnt respond to me asking her out on a date. (j/k I didnt do that.)

Qri "liked" one of my reposts once. I think it was an instagram from Hyomin for "Do You Know Me" where she was pretending to kiss Qri on the cheek who was making a pouty face. I was pretty excited that Qri had acknowledged my existence. She didnt respond to me asking her out on a date. (j/k I didnt do that.)

Oh, look at all these ppl having their existential moment while I'm just sitting here, dreaming to be Ji's glasses :/

JK.

I rather have real face to face interaction with Qri when I go to Vietnam this August. (Yes, I'm butthurt. I'm jealous. You lucky b*st*rd dude)

Oh, look at all these ppl having their existential moment while I'm just sitting here, dreaming to be Ji's glasses :/

JK.

I rather have real face to face interaction with Qri when I go to Vietnam this August. (Yes, I'm butthurt. I'm jealous. You lucky b*st*rd dude)

Qri follows TiaraDiadem so keep at it!

Brandinator once disassembled one of his Japanese photobooks for scanning and Qri made 2 instagram posts with the resulting scans so the lesson is that if you post enough, Qri could eventually acknowledge you. :P

Brandinator once disassembled one of his Japanese photobooks for scanning and Qri made 2 instagram posts with the resulting scans so the lesson is that if you post enough, Qri could eventually acknowledge you. :P

A lazy procrastinator like me? Nah man. I'll pass. Let them guys dream big, I'm content with just shaking Qri's hand in real life. (and smell her)

"

"

"

"

"

Wait, I said what? o_O