Diadem Forums

[14.06.23] Video HD - T-ara Roly Poly + Lovey Dovey + Number 9 @ World Cup Event

vancew90

This was kind of weak. Their lypsincing was a little off so even leaving out the heavily autotuned vocals from the recording it's clear they don't sing at all, for the most part anyway. I think there were a few parts where it seemed like they used their voices to go with the recording but I'm not sure.

Their dancing was a bit sluggish, especially the roly poly part, it might be because they're tired and/or out of practice, but not having heels probably would have helped.

This was kind of weak. Their lypsincing was a little off so even leaving out the heavily autotuned vocals from the recording it's clear they don't sing at all, for the most part anyway. I think there were a few parts where it seemed like they used their voices to go with the recording but I'm not sure.

Their dancing was a bit sluggish, especially the roly poly part, it might be because they're tired and/or out of practice, but not having heels probably would have helped.

I'm not sure if they lipsynced because the audio might actually be off. But the dance moves were not as sharp during their promotional days of course, I'm going for the lack of practice reason. You can actually see that they're rather sluggish and not in sync with one another but hey, at least we get to see the girls right? I think we should look at the live performances over at The Show, which would come out tomorrow (KST). Can't wait to see their Roly Poly, loving the outfits from fantaken pictures of them! <3

Guest Higara

It was MR not lipsync. In case the sound system is not OK for broadcasting, broadcaster uses thick MR instead of live sound.

I'm not sure if they lipsynced because the audio might actually be off. But the dance moves were not as sharp during their promotional days of course, I'm going for the lack of practice reason. You can actually see that they're rather sluggish and not in sync with one another but hey, at least we get to see the girls right? I think we should look at the live performances over at The Show, which would come out tomorrow (KST). Can't wait to see their Roly Poly, loving the outfits from fantaken pictures of them! <3

Their performance sounded exactly like the heavily autotuned studio versions of the songs. Them using the studio recording is not an issue for me, so much as the lack of any noticeable usage of their own vocals to go along with it. I wouldn't mind that overly much either if they moved their lips in sync. Granted you make a good point that the audio might be off. Either way I hope that won't be an issue with their future performances.

But yeah, I suppose we at least see the girls perform as a group again.

It was MR not lipsync. In case the sound system is not OK for broadcasting, broadcaster uses thick MR instead of live sound.

Granted the sound system bit is a possibility, but I'm not sure what you mean by 'MR not lipsync' since those two go hand in hand(unless I'm mistaking some terms).

Part of it could be also because the performance was at 2:30 AM!

And they had recording at SBS the show before that :)

Other performers were almost the same (lipsync)

I'm sorry to ask,(I was confused)this performance is not MTV The Show right? coz I've noticed their clothing was different and Jiyeon was wearing a wig

in this performance.

phew,from you saying..they perform at 2 different places and stage. They must be tired~

Ii I was there, I wouldn't cheer for the soccer team. lol

Yes, our girls seems a little bit out of practice, or perhaps it was the fatigue? OMG, Jiyeon's wig is so awkward...and I don't think I'll ever get used seeing Soyeon without her bangs. Either way, it's still nice seeing all six of them together. :D

7:32 - Park Jiyeon Fightingg~!! Eunjeong Fighting! -> THIS, LMAO

Ii I was there, I wouldn't cheer for the soccer team. lol

Yes, our girls seems a little bit out of practice, or perhaps it was the fatigue? OMG, Jiyeon's wig is so awkward...and I don't think I'll ever get used seeing Soyeon without her bangs. Either way, it's still nice seeing all six of them together. :D

7:32 - Park Jiyeon Fightingg~!! Eunjeong Fighting! -> THIS, LMAO

I thought I was the only one that think Jiyeon's wig looked so out of place on her... It almost made her look unrecognisable :unsure: IMO, it's easier looking at Sso without her bangs than Jiyeon with that wig... I think Sso looks good still :wub:

I would either go for Jiyeon's long hair before the big decision to cut it short, or her current hair style, shoulder length but tied up behind, strands of hair by the side of her face (not sure what hair style is that :lol:)

And yes, that fan scream chant was really loud hahahaha