Diadem Forums

[14.06.26] Video - Hyomin "Nice Body" Teaser (15+ & 19+ Version)

ily_shannon

The 19+ version isn't particularly outrageous. It's certainly more tame than Girls' Day's Female President, whatever After School was doing with the pole dance thing or anything the Brown Eyed Girls have ever done.

It seems like the 19+ teaser is to get attention and it seems to be working. ㅋㅋㅋ

yeah well,I'm afraid there will be some complaint towards the dance moves,just like they did to Jiyeon's.(change the choreography is still ok,but I hope not as far as ban her song)

Fortunately not all music station...it seems KBS has the tightest regulation compare to other. Sorry I talk too much,cuz I don't want to see Hyomin's perf or song got criticized in a bad way.

Not sure what to make of the audio, doesn't sound too impressive to me, though perhaps it'll be better when we get the full version? Jiyeon's teaser sounded great but her full song wasn't anything special, hopefully it's going to be the opposite with Hyomin.

(Who am I kidding, the Brave bros will screw it up :()

The videos are interesting. A bit too sexed up for my tastes, but it suits Hyomin.