Diadem Forums

[VOTE] 2014 Mwave K-Pop Star World Championship

Hitomi Hagiwara

we need to make a big gap. just afraid FT-Island fans make a last time vote at the end of the day. I saw their strategy when they manage take over Rain at the last day in Quater-final bracket.

I know what you mean. It seems the votes currently doesn't reflect how it was during the final hours during the quarter finals. Currently we're leading about 45% ~ 50% ahead.

Hopefully we can pull ahead early, perhaps most votes will come in during this coming weekend.

Update:

Bsrq4lyCEAAb_it.jpg

CR: Mnet

Finals start July 18! Tomorrow!

Note: Last round, the voting period was stated as 6/25-7/6 with the next round starting 7/7. However the voting was open until 7/7 which effectively gave everyone an extra opportunity to vote.

We currently have a 22,000 vote lead but as we saw in the quarterfinals vs. Super Junior, things can change quickly.

Take nothing for granted! Vote every day!

It is currently 7/17 in Korea but if this round is like last round, we can expect voting to continue until the start of the next round 7/18 so check back tomorrow morning.

If the semi final voting is still open, vote. You will still be able to vote the same day for the new round: the finals!

We can win this for T-ARA!

does it say you can't vote or there's no increase in count? i managed to finish my vote quota earlier this morning, so can't really check.

although refreshing currently, it seems it's not budging

Voting is open. It's updating but not as frequently as it typically does. It's been that way for the last couple days. T-ARA's lead has been increasing slowly but steadily today.

Currently up by almost 23,000 votes.

Voting is open. It's updating but not as frequently as it typically does. It's been that way for the last couple days. T-ARA's lead has been increasing slowly but steadily today.

Currently up by almost 23,000 votes.

Yeah we have a good lead :) although at times i wish we have a huge lead, with votes like we had during the earlier with stage against SuJu

does it say you can't vote or there's no increase in count? i managed to finish my vote quota earlier this morning, so can't really check.

although refreshing currently, it seems it's not budging

actually no...it's not that I can't vote but it keep saying "do you want to vote for T-ara" when I tried to vote using 1 acc. But the vote won't increase even after that. I tried using different acc too and it keep saying the same thing.

actually no...it's not that I can't vote but it keep saying "do you want to vote for T-ara" when I tried to vote using 1 acc. But the vote won't increase even after that. I tried using different acc too and it keep saying the same thing.

It counted your vote but the site numbers aren't updating as quickly as it used to. I wouldn't worry about it.

I think we broke their servers in the 1st round of voting. :P

Realtime updates may require more computing resources than they have.

If you look at the MNet M! Countdown weekly voting, (which starts today VOTE HYOMIN!) that only displays updates every 30 minutes.

It counted your vote but the site numbers aren't updating as quickly as it used to. I wouldn't worry about it.

I think we broke their servers in the 1st round of voting. :P

Realtime updates may require more computing resources than they have.

If you look at the MNet M! Countdown weekly voting, (which starts today VOTE HYOMIN!) that only displays updates every 30 minutes.

if that's the case then it is okay...but the strange thing is doesn't 1 acc count as 1 vote only? If you already vote using the same acc,then you'll have to wait for 1 day before you can vote again,am I right?

In my case,it keep saying the same thing instead of "you have already vote for T-ara". That's why I'm asking.

But seeing the huge difference between T-ara and Ftisland...well I'm just gonna satisfied with that. (and yes,I voted on M! countdown every time when the voting period is opening again)

if that's the case then it is okay...but the strange thing is doesn't 1 acc count as 1 vote only? If you already vote using the same acc,then you'll have to wait for 1 day before you can vote again,am I right?

In my case,it keep saying the same thing instead of "you have already vote for T-ara". That's why I'm asking.

But seeing the huge difference between T-ara and Ftisland...well I'm just gonna satisfied with that. (and yes,I voted on M! countdown every time when the voting period is opening again)

I don't know. You might try clearing your browser's cache/temporary internet files.

As for the contest, T-ARA's lead is now 23000. :)

Update:

BswokgnCEAAb9PE.jpg

Voting is now closed and it appears that T-ARA has won this round decisively!

Shinhwa made a big push at the end to make up nearly a 3500 vote deficit but fell just short.

The point here is to vote early. The only strategy should be "vote every day at your first opportunity".

The finals are ON!!!

Bsyeu0BCYAAKlnZ.jpg

Go Go Go!

right now.....infinite leading. :( please please please vote for T-ara.

Currently T-ARA trails by a little under 400 votes.

Remember that quarterfinal round where we came back from as much as 12000 votes? :D

This could be a nerve wracking 10 days for those paying attention to this.

In any event, we need every vote so let's recruit friends for the cause and all vote early and often!

Fighting!

Wow... 8000 votes each and it's only been half a day.

This is going to be a fight.

Currently up by 7000+!

I agree! Tell all Queen's to vote every day!

Hit the throttle and don't let up!

Update: Currently up by 8000! :)))

Update: Currently up by 9000! :)))))

sure sure..i'll tell them..

new update: were leading by 11000..

but its not enough..so vote vote vote..

eyes on the price people..