Diadem Forums

[VOTE] 2014 Mwave K-Pop Star World Championship

Hitomi Hagiwara

What a cheap move to put 2 members of the same band againt each other. That's like declaring an internal fanwar haha.

P.S: Can we now safely say that we won World Championship 2014?

Ahh, i noticed in the poll comments mentioning to keep it even between the two. If that's the consensus among us, then that's what i will do as well :D

i think there's already an internal fanwar between jikyul, ramkyul and ssoram :D

Ahh, i noticed in the poll comments mentioning to keep it even between the two. If that's the consensus among us, then that's what i will do as well :D

i think there's already an internal fanwar between jikyul, ramkyul and ssoram :D

I sometimes think i'm the only one that loves each and all members of T-ara equally, haha.

I sometimes think i'm the only one that loves each and all members of T-ara equally, haha.

Aaahh, it's unavoidable most of the time. It's bound to happen whenever it is a group :D

I myself have Hyomin as my bias, so I cannot say much. But doesn't mean I only support Minnie, I would still support the rest of T-ara as best as I can :)

Aaahh, it's unavoidable most of the time. It's bound to happen whenever it is a group :D

I myself have Hyomin as my bias, so I cannot say much. But doesn't mean I only support Minnie, I would still support the rest of T-ara as best as I can :)

I understand what you mean. I love them all equally, but like Soyeon was the one that really stole me at first glance, i don't call her my bias. When someone ask me who's my bias i say T-ara. I can't choose. haha

I understand what you mean. I love them all equally, but like Soyeon was the one that really stole me at first glance, i don't call her my bias. When someone ask me who's my bias i say T-ara. I can't choose. haha

Hahaha, i try to that most of the times, but can't help to stick to my bias :D

And I would like to apologize to everyone for saying this but... The only OTP that i truly ship is Sunbyung :D :D

Hahaha, i try to that most of the times, but can't help to stick to my bias :D

And I would like to apologize to everyone for saying this but... The only OTP that i truly ship is Sunbyung :D :D

What's not to love about Sunbyung? :)

They made Invincible Youth special as did the rest of the original G7.

44825025.jpg

CR: SBS

sunny-hyomin.jpg

CR: Sunny, Hyomin

Update: 1:18AM KST

BtUkcJPCEAALjn8.jpg

http://mwave.interest.me/promotion/worldchampionship2014

Vote every day! Voting Continues through July 28!

IlZ1XTD.jpg

It's official: T-ARA are the Queens of M Countdown 384 special: Girls Girls Girls!

Back to the most important vote...

We have reached an significant milestone in this competition:

T-ARA's lead now exceeds their entire score.

h1DgnI8.jpg

CR: http://mwave.interest.me/promotion/worldchampionship2014

Keep up the voting! Increase the lead!

Update: July 25 - 1:40 PM KST

7NMKgQs.jpg

CR: http://mwave.interest.me/promotion/worldchampionship2014

Keep up the voting! Increase the lead!