Diadem Forums

Regarding User Account Issues

craZy

I got your old accounts back, log in with your old logins.

Member requests up until here have been fulfilled.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for your great effort, You are the best!!!   :kiss:

I just have one question, the points I had and the publications I had done, I've lost, I mean start from nothing?  :o

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for your great effort, You are the best!!!   :kiss:

I just have one question, the points I had and the publications I had done, I've lost, I mean start from nothing?  :o

If you remember generally how much reputation points you had, tell us and we'll change it for you.

Did you delete your cache though (they differ from cookies)? That is the main thing. Please try this.

I did delete my cache, and it didn't work for me. I did try deleteing everything just in case it was a problem from me end, and it's still the same. Only deleting the cookies lets me sign in once.

My issue has been fixed^^

Ok, my group status and active posts are back, However my avatar and signatures are not back yet. Am I to redo it again or will it be restored as well?

Thank you for all your hard work, hopefully all will be back to normal again.

Hang in there :)

Old Username: azndude
New Username: azndude
Donor: No
Reputation Points: around 3?

I was a translator for the subbing team as well, so do I need reapply for that as well? Thanks.

Nah you'll get your staff status back

Someone previously asked me if they could get a new copy of their avatar/banner from the Lead the Way/la'Boon project since their old ones went away. 

If this has happened to you, I've included the avatars and signature banners below in the spoiler.

Here you go. I included my first series of Gossip Girl banners too in case anyone needs them in addition to the Gossip Girls signature banners.

Jvy4vpE.pngxEUZs4e.png
FDtAvC0.pngezoCQ09.png
82lhXIY.pngvnIJeyG.png
V9nmVRg.pngeSi0Hhf.png
MWGOXj2.pngwxjJcX0.png
tXqWwu7.pngjQrpL6R.png
O5ZTxrg.gif
0RSARvB.pngpZ3kEtU.png
Pep8A75.pngpAg29BK.png
9pl6qOT.png4BQWA54.png

UkQXzcz.gif
uzypnrD.pngRzSHfAI.png
UHDE911.pngCuUQxwL.png
4M6ozdm.pnggCovi7l.png

pxeuXHt.gif

SIDYRZE.png8dxIVDL.png
BTdEUJg.png9PoTZKU.png

QjC67OL.pngMsf04bX.png

Old Username:bajoel.cilik75

New Username:bajoel.cilik75

Link to any one of your posts: I can not remember exactly, but on the subbed videos area which I can not access now. I believe it is the Gossip Girls recording Making Movie

Donor: Yes

Reputation Points: around 61

Edited by craZy
Done.

Your avatar/signature and any special settings you had will not come back unfortunately :( You'll have to re-upload them.

Everything else (except reputation points) will come back.. your posts/topics/username/etc will all be the same.

Ok, my group status and active posts are back, However my avatar and signatures are not back yet. Am I to redo it again or will it be restored as well? Thank you for all your hard work, hopefully all will be back to normal again. Hang in there :)

Sorry, unfortunately those are gone and we're unable to retrieve them.

I just noticed that my posts have been retrieved but my account is now under the new user name. I was hoping to get back the old one - fem2femme.  Any possibility of that?  Also, what happened to my donor status?

I had tonnes of trouble logging in again today so I had to use the forgot password option and only after clearing the cache again did it work with the new one sent to me.  Now I want to change my password but it won't let me. 

hi there, i still got prob with my new account.

once i sign out, i can't sign in back even i tried many times even by using new accounts.

and i'm lucky coz i can access ur web right now...n after i sign out  maybe prob for me to sign in back.

my old username i use aimi n new user name i use ai mi...my real nick name n same password as old account..

did it become prob to link back with my older account? 

thank for ur times n i'm appreciate ur effort. 

Almost everything is back, except my mod priviledge and reputation point. I believe it was at 1100 :3

Lost all my gallery folder, but I can re-upload them soon. No problem. :)

Take your time, guys. No need to rush. Fighting!! :D

My account was lost at first, I believe, because I couldn't log in a few days ago, but now I can, though I didn't do anything.

Everything seems ok, except for my group status is changed from donor to normal member.

My reputation points are over 100, I don't remember exactly.

Link to one of my post: http://www.tiaradiadem.com/forums/topic/26299-accountpicsaudiovideos-bba-bba-bba-in-guangzhou/ (3rd post from top)

• craZy unpinned this topic