Diadem Forums

[IG] Eunjung Updates (08/04)

CptFantasy

쑥쓰럽지만 요렇게...대놓고 홍보해봅니당..^^ 부모님께서 다시 시작하시는거라 조금이라도 힘 보태고 싶어서요* 앞에 바다랑 방파제랑 등대도 있고..바람쐬러갈때 좋아요오..♡ #먹스타그램#강릉#주문진#맛집

[TRANS] it’s embarassing but…I’m promoting openly like this..^^ My parents are starting anew so I want to support them even if by this little* there’s a sea, breakwater, and a lighthouse in front of it..It’s niceee to go there for fresh air..♡ #Foodstagram#Gangneung#Jumunjin#Restaurant#

에피타이저용 전복과 오징어.... #먹스타그램#강릉#주문진#맛집#회

[TRANS] This is the appetizer; abalone and squid….#FoodStagram#Gangneung#Jumunjin#Restaurant#Hoe

#먹스타그램#성게비빔밥#강릉#주문진#맛집

[TRANS] #FoodStagram #SeaUrchinBibimpap #Gangneung #Jumunjin #Restaurant

또 먹고싶다 물회랑 성게비빔밥이랑 회도같이..♡_♡ 강원도 강릉시 주문진읍 주문리 해안로1951 어촌횟집 (033 661 5553) #먹스타그램#강릉#주문진#물회#맛집

[TRANS] I want to eat it again, mulhoe (spicy raw fish soup) and sea urchin bibimpap, along with hoe(sashimi)..♡_♡ Gangwon-do, Gangneung-si, Jumunjin-eup, Jumun-ri seaside 1951 fishing village sushi restaurant (033 661 5553) #FoodStagram#Gangneung#Jumunjin#Mulhoe#Restaurant

cr: Ham Eunjung, @sweetgirlej + CptFantasy + tiaradiadem

Translations by T-arazone@tumblr

This is her father's restaurant right? I remember seeing this place from one of the show. She's a filial daughter promoting for her father. Good girl Jungie! Setting examples for her younger fans.

How much more perfect can this girl be...

hmmm,starting anew? a new business perhaps..

wasn't her parents has a coffee shop..."caffeine" if I'm not mistaken.

But,that sure is a nice looking shop indeed,near the sea and even has a lighthouse~ that is paradise.

I don't think Eunjung's mother runs Cafenne anymore. Word is the shop changed ownership this year.

Plus it would be difficult to manage running a coffee shop in Seoul and a restaurant in Gangneung simultaneously.

One thing about this, Eunjung says "my parents are starting anew".

She rarely mentions her parents as a couple.

When she speaks of them, it's usually about her mom or how she hasn't seen her dad in years so it doesn't sound like they've been living together.

For both of them to be running this restaurant is probably very happy news for the Ham family so it makes sense that Eunjung would be particularly excited.

I don't think Eunjung's mother runs Cafenne anymore. Word is the shop changed ownership this year.

Plus it would be difficult to manage running a coffee shop in Seoul and a restaurant in Gangneung simultaneously.

One thing about this, Eunjung says "my parents are starting anew".

She rarely mentions her parents as a couple.

When she speaks of them, it's usually about her mom or how she hasn't seen her dad in years so it doesn't sound like they've been living together.

For both of them to be running this restaurant is probably very happy news for the Ham family so it makes sense that Eunjung would be particularly excited.

Ohh,I get it...did her parents have a divorce before,like Boram's parents? (sorry didn't mean to be rude here)

and I can understand that,business is always so difficult to manage. To be honest,I'm glad for Eunjung and her family,I mean that place looks better and peaceful compare to their shop in the city. It is this kind of place that can makes family more closer together. - sweetgirlEJ indeed~

This is her father's restaurant right? I remember seeing this place from one of the show. She's a filial daughter promoting for her father. Good girl Jungie! Setting examples for her younger fans.

How much more perfect can this girl be...

I know what u mention.. it's haha mong show, isn't it?

much t-ara poster in that restaurant XD

her father proud of eunjung too, and eunjung love her parents~ ♥