Diadem Forums

[14.08.06] T-ara to comeback with a mini album and an exciting dance title track in September!

craZy

[14.08.06] T-ara to comeback with a mini album and an exciting dance title track in September!

comeback.jpg

After Hyomin teased us about T-ara’s impending comeback just last night, CCM has revealed today that the group will be making their return in early September with an exciting dance title track!

A CCM representative reveals they had initially planned for a comeback in August but will now move the date to September to make more time for recording. They also revealed they will be releasing another mini album this time and will be delivering some exciting dance music.

T-ara’s last promotions as a group was 8 months ago in December 2013 with Do You Know Me followed by the successful solo debuts of Jiyeon and Hyomin with 1 Min 1 Sec and Nice Bodyrespectively.

Are you excited for T-ara’s long awaited return? No need to answer because I know you are!

Source: News1

Yes!!! Finally, now I can't wait for September to come.

I just realized when I read the article, I think this is longest time T-ara has had for a break before their new album. Just 8 months but even then Jiyeon and Hyomin were actively promoting their songs. Hope Hyomin gets to have a good rest too like Jiyeon.

T-ara fighting! Cause I know it will be awesome <3

With Jiyeon's and Hyomin's solos, I didn't realise that it has been more than 8 months since their last comeback as a group. After everything and looking at other groups under CCM, I'm just grateful that T-ara is still active and CCM still makes music for them.

The fact that we're so excited in their comeback but Jiyeon and Hyomin need to rest. They're also human who gets tired :( I don't want to saw an article that Jiyeon fainted again because of over fatigue. I know they are ready for another comeback for Queen's but I just hope their body is ready as well.