Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Is this real or made up?

Soyeony

*I don't know if this is the right place to post this. If not, please let me know.*

So i was surfing through FB and a T-ara fanpage named "T-ara Fans" shared this story, they're saying it was posted on T-ara's Daum Fancafe.

A message from an anti-fan on T-ARA's Daum Fancafe
eng translate:

"Hello. I've been deciding on whether I should postthis or not. So today I went down to buy lunch for my family where I bumped into T-ARA's Eunjung and Soyeon. I pretended to be a fan. I asked them regarding their comeback. They told me that they can't reveal much but that it is a concept that only T-ARA can do. They paid for my family's lunch. I never expected it and I was honestly... very... very happy. I then asked them how they've been doing as a group, Eunjung told me that they are working very hard. She looked a little teary. She then told me "We tell our beloved Queen's that we don't
really care about winning, but honestly, now that it
has already been two years since our last win,
we really want to win it for them, even if it's just one
time." I then asked her, will T-ARA disband soon?
She replied "No, T-ARA will be forever. Even if we
stop promoting, we will always have sns haha!
Let's grow old together, all of us." Soyeon then
said "I'm sorry." I asked her why and she then
replied "For making all of you suffer so much.
Sometimes I wonder why all of you have stayed by
our side for so long. I'm really thankful and I will
not let that go." Eunjung then continued "T-ARA will always be a family along with Queen's.
Hwayoung, Ahreum, Dani, all of us." I was shocked when she mentioned the three of them and I was curious. I asked her if she
was still friends with Hwayoung and Ahreum and she said yes she told me "We were never not friends to begin with, Hwayoung sends us rap snippets on Kakao all the time and Jiyeon would imitate it. Sometimes she would come to the CCM building to visit Hyoyoung"
Ever since this incident, I've changed my views on them. I became a fan and I'm proud to call myself a Queen's. Whether or not the scandal was true, I don't really care anymore. It's been two years, two years and we still can't forgive them? T-ARA seems to be a group with such a big heart and they've clearly moved on. I've never had such an amazing interaction with an idol group member before."

So i was wondering if anyone of you know if it's real or not. I went on their Daum fancafe but i can't read nor speak Korean so i couldn't find anything. thanks in advance.

I also thought so.

T-ara members wouldn't spill so much information to a fan, i guess if this was true they would try their best to end the conversation as fast as possible.

+ The Areum, Dani and Hwayoung part doesn't make any sense at all, why would they even want to go there when talking to someone they barely know.

But who knows.

Below is my fan account:

I bumped into Sso in a restaurant, or maybe in a restaurant in my dream, because I live quite far from Korea. I don't remember exactly.

.........Here I cut back thousands of words that described how beautiful and sexy Sso was.........

I said I was a Ssodroid and asked her how credible the other fan account was. Her answer was:

tumblr_lsp2u2MCB11qe65h9o2_500.gif

She also looked a bit miffed, saying why she got to talk less than Eunjung.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Below is my fan account:

I bumped into Sso in a restaurant, or maybe in a restaurant in my dream, because I live quite far from Korea. I don't remember exactly.

.........Here I cut back thousands of words that described how beautiful and sexy Sso was.........

I said I was a Ssodroid and asked her how credible the other fan account was. Her answer was:

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsp2u2MCB11qe65h9o2_500.gif

She also looked a bit miffed, saying why she got to talk less than Eunjung.

just want to ask, soyeon pic above in what show? 

• 4 weeks later...

"No, T-ARA will be forever. Even if we

stop promoting, we will always have sns haha!

Let's grow old together, all of us."

This part alone should give more than enough reason to believe it's fake. Don't think any idol of any group would likely say to their fans in front of their faces that said group will be 'forever'. 

It seemed a bit fake to me but I don't really care because I love T-ARA just the way they are, whether the scandal is true or not I don't care since I believe that they're all good persons... ^_^

Anyway, I hope that the fan account is really true...
If it's really true then it's a good reputation for T-ARA and for the QUEEN'S also~ ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

if it real

sounds daebak

because t-ara willing pay the lunch for their fans

i very appreciate t-ara kindness <3

and usually,people who become as actress is cold heart,arrogant,did not want to shake hands or photo if they meet ordinary fans,

but t-ara is different,warm heart,with pleasure do photoshot or handshake with ordinary fans,friendly.

based on that, the right choice to be fans of t-ara :v