Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] I'm going to Korea. T-ara is coming back. HELP ME SEE THEM!

LordNoodles

Hello everyone, I am LordNoodles, aka Ethan, and some of you may know me from my tons of unboxing videos (Shameless plug here), or most likely, from Shoutbox. I was planning a trip to Korea with a friend, to see another friend who's teacher there. Yay! Trip to Korea! Then, to my great fortune, T-ARA'S COMING BACK OMG YISSSSS.

BUT. I have no idea what I'm doing. Right now my life is a chaotic mess of 5 jobs working 80+ hours a week in our busiest time of year for the student move ins (I live in a college town and work with student rentals). Obviously, I have like no time with all that work. I stop working soon though, just an end to my job. I need to do research, but why reinvent the wheel when we have a community here?

Tonight was the first time in a little bit I've been able to log on and chitchat a little bit, but I've decided for anything worthwhile, I want to be able to access it in the future (so not on shoutbox or a chat thing).

SO, what I need to know:

-How do I go about seeing T-ara live or whatnot? those live shows and promotions

-If you've had experience, can you detail me in what you did?
-Do you have any friendly contacts in Korea to help me over there?

-Any travel tips in general?

Details of my trip:

-I fly in Sept 22ish, Central time (-5 GMT)

-I leave 2 weeks later to Taiwan (I have lots of family over there) I am given the luxury of time and a freer schedule.

-I'm supposed to see and stay with the friend in Daegu (Yes some 4 hours away) but I am okay with adventuring on my own (She is best taken in doses).

- How do I go about seeing T-ara live or whatnot? those live shows and promotions

First and foremost you must be a registered Queen's. You are given priority then. It's possible otherwise but can be very difficult All info on attending live shows and recordings are on the Daum cafe. For fan signs, to be registered is obligatory.

- If you've had experience, can you detail me in what you did?

You should hit up are staffers @CornOppa or @bankudonku.

- Do you have any friendly contacts in Korea to help me over there?

Corn and @vancew90 plan to head to Korea next month. Perhaps you can talk to them.

- Any travel tips in general?

...don't get lost? :D

• 2 weeks later...