Diadem Forums

[14.08.14] Eunjung to appear on SBS drama Endless Love, a possible love triangle?

craZy

[14.08.14] Eunjung to appear on SBS drama Endless Love, a possible love triangle?

Endless_Love-KD-p01.jpg

Eunjung will be making her return to the silver screen after 2 years since JTBC Queen Insoo on the SBS drama, Endless Love.
Endless Love, staring Hwang Jung Eum, Ryu Soo Young and Jung Kyoung Ho, takes place in the 1980s and follows the life and love of In-Ae (Hwang Jung-Eum) as well as the political and economic situations of Korea.
Eunjung's character, playing the daughter of a rich man, will primarily be interacting with the character Tae Kyung (played by Kim Jun.) Eunjung has already begun filming today and is set to make her first appearance on the 20th episode, airing next week on August 24th.
Eunjung has had previous roles in the drama Queen Insoo, The King of Legend, Dream High and various others since she was a child. It is unclear for the time being if her role will be regular or for one or a few episodes. Regardless, what an exciting news to finally have one of our resident actress return to the acting scene.
Will you be tuning in for Endless Love?
Source: Naver

This is the best news possible! I am so glad to hear it because it means that the times are finally moving on and she is being recognized for the talent that she is, just like Jiyeon. Now it won't be long before she has the lead in a drama! This really made my day to hear about when I first read the news.

• 3 weeks later...