Diadem Forums

[14.08.14] Latest Info - Shipping payment for 2nd Official Queen

craZy

[14.08.14] Latest Info - Shipping payment for 2nd Official Queen’s membership card and goods

T-ara’s official daum cafe has finally posted the long awaited information for shipment of official membership cards and goods.

Log into the Daum cafe and visit the following link: http://cafe.daum.net/fant-ara/SkHb/210 (Only registered official Queen’s will be able to view this link.)

You are to make a payment of 6 USD. Please make your wire transfer to the following account:

Bank: SHINHAN BANK
Address: 20 SEJONG-DAERO 9-GIL, JUNG-GU, SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA
Swift Code: SHBKKRSE
Account #: 110-185-800480
Name: KYE SEO YUN
Tel #: 82-2-546-2982

You must then fill out the following form and post it in the given thread:

Form: Name / Contact number / Passport Name / Address where you are to receive the package

Remember to post your form as a secret! Press the blue lock icon to do this.

The deadline for deposits/applications is September 30th. Please make sure you are able to make your payment in time.

For any questions or concerns, please feel free to leave a comment here, send a tweet to @tiaradiadem or get in touch with one of Diadem’s admins.

Nice, now that's going to cost me a fee of $22 to make an international money transfer. Can't they just set up a paypal account like the Dots?

If you know any Queen's in your area, you could do a group transfer as well.

I have no idea how to pay for this... my bank account doesn't transfer money, since it's only a savings account... :(:(:(

Anyone can help me??

I can pay you via paypal. This is so frustrating.

If you know anyone who can make a wire transfer, friends or perhaps parents, they can pay on your behalf. Just give their name when you fill out form on the cafe.

If you know anyone who can make a wire transfer, friends or perhaps parents, they can pay on your behalf. Just give their name when you fill out form on the cafe.

I doubt anyone would help me in this case :(:( So sad..

I wish they would just set up a paypal account for this, especially for international fans...

I doubt anyone would help me in this case :(:( So sad..

I wish they would just set up a paypal account for this, especially for international fans...

Oh, that's a shame. :( Do you know any other Brazil Queen's? Some people are doing group transfer. If you can find any, perhaps you could collaborate with them.

I want to be an official member.. but I don't understand hangul, plus I don't know how to pay for the membership. :'( this is toooooo sad :'(

u can still sign up for t-ara daum fancafe. but to join membership for their fanclub, u would have to wait til they have open enrollment again, its only once a year. this announcement is for the people who register last year and paid their $20 dues...only now we are getting our membership card and goods. unlike the 1st year membership, only domestic fans could get limited goods.