Diadem Forums

[QUEEN’s 2기] Pay for your package shipping fee through Diadem

Elly

[QUEEN’s 2기] Pay for your package shipping fee through Diadem

queenshipping.png

As most of you might have already heard, CCM has finally started to arrange shipping for International fans' QUEEN's membership packages. They have asked QUEEN's that registered for official fanclub membership to wire transfer $6.00 US as a shipping & handling fee.

We and CCM understand that international wire transfer fees vary per bank and that they can be relatively expensive depending on your bank. So we've arranged something to minimize the hassle for International QUEEN's. If you're interested, you can submit your $6.00 payment and information to us here at Diadem and we will forward it directly to CCM's fanclub representative. That way, we can all work together and save a lot of money! This involves no additional cost or fees!

To do so, please send $6.00 US to email address, fanclubfee@tiaradiadem.com via PayPal. Upon doing so, please complete and send the following form to fanclubfee@tiaradiadem.com:

Name:

Contact Number:
Passport Name:
Address to send QUEEN's 2기 Package:
E-mail address used to pay:

When sending your $6.00, please make sure to pay for all the fees to prevent deductions from happening. We will reply to the email you send us regarding your payment confirmation.

We will be accepting payment and forms for shipping QUEEN's packages until September 29th 2014 KST.

You do not have to be a Diadem member in order to send your payment through us. Please feel free to tell your other registered QUEEN's friends to pay through us or to send their payments in when sending yours (just tell them to send us a separate e-mail under their name for their address and contact number information).

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND: We are not collecting money nor accepting the form displayed above to register new official QUEEN's. Registration for 2nd batch of official QUEEN's members ended last year. This is only for those that have already paid for the initial fee last year and are ALREADY part of the 2nd batch of official QUEEN's. Additionally, we are only acting as middlemen to send in your payments to CCM. We are not responsible for the final shipping and handling of individual QUEEN's packages.

EDIT: DO NOT REPLY TO THE FANCAFE WITH YOUR FORM YET. Your payments will be sent to CCM all at the same time. Please reply to the fancafe post AFTER we have sent the money to CCM. We will make an update on our Twitter account once we’ve sent the money so please check back on our Twitter regularly.
Additionally, as it may be necessary later, please make sure you have been levelled up on the daum cafe to 퀸즈2기. Check your profile in the side bar, if it reads 정회원, it means you were not levelled up. So as long as your application form was confirmed, please make a post here and explain your situation (you may write it in English.) Provide a screenshot of your form and the response for proof. They’ll fix it up for you asap.
If you have other questions or concerns, feel free to comment below or mention us on Twitter (@tiaradiadem)

• 2 weeks later...

hello...is there a way other than using PayPal to send my payment? Because my PayPal account still limited access so i cannot send any payment through PayPal (i don't know what to do about that because even after i verified my card and got confirmation that they remove the sending and withdrawal limits on my PayPal account..until now my account still limited...sigh...)

hello...is there a way other than using PayPal to send my payment? Because my PayPal account still limited access so i cannot send any payment through PayPal (i don't know what to do about that because even after i verified my card and got confirmation that they remove the sending and withdrawal limits on my PayPal account..until now my account still limited...sigh...)

We're truly sorry we cannot accommodate many other payment methods. :( Paypal is the only that is most convenient to our situation. Perhaps you have a friend who can help you send the payment?

I didnt get a confirmation either that you received my payment. Are we suppose to get one? Thanks :)

Yes, not immediately but you should eventually receive one (I believe by now you would've.)

my ID now is (svreencap), what I need to do before send payment?

9Qrmjsr.png

Your status is of a regular member. Did you register and pay for the official Queen's 2 (last year in October I believe it was)?