Diadem Forums

[14.08.19] T-ara to stay away from sexy concepts with an authentic EDM comeback song on September 11th!

nathaniel

[14.08.19] T-ara to stay away from sexy concepts with an authentic EDM comeback song on September 11th!

201408201131770850_53f40a9f51431.jpg

T-ara has confirmed their comeback date and release of a new mini-album to be September 11th!

After announcing they were coming back in September, a comeback date of September 11th has been revealed today to OSEN. Up until that point, T-ara has been and will be preparing hard for this new release.

T-ara also unveiled through their agency Core Contents Media a new concept picture. The picture is a sporty and sexy chic look that is completely different from their last musical style concept with "Do You Know Me?".

But in actuality, T-ara will not comeback with a sexy concept, but rather a stylish and chic/cool concept.They will show a stylish color that is completely different from Hyomin and Jiyeon's solo ventures.

T-ara's title song will be a special genre of EDM (Electronic Dance Music) called Big room. Big room is an EDM genre that is centered around minimalist percussion, regular beats, simple melodies and synth-driven breakdowns. Core Contents Media revealed they will also be working with real and authentic EDM musicians.

An example of a "Big room" genre song would be Martin Garrix's Animals or Epic by Sandro Silvo & Quintino.

They will also showcase a catchy new dance as they have with their retro Roly-Poly dance, Lovey-Dovey shuffle dance, and robotic Sexy Love dance.

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201408201147322510

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

LOL, Nate, seriously? Martin Garrix's Animal? If T-ara did a comeback with song like that I'll bow down to CCM. Lmao

Nevertheless, I'm super excited for this! From what I heard so far, this sounds like an epic, slay-all T-ara classic. Now here's to hoping CCM will live up to the hype.

Thank god for no more sexy concepts. It's been done to death lately and T-ara needs to get back to its old style of surprising everyone with a new and unique concept for every comeback.

PS: The girls look amazing in the pic, but someone should've woken up Jiyeon. She looks like she fell a sleep during the photoshot. :D

Soooo happy now that a date has been finalized!!! YOOHOO. Can't wait for their comeback. Hope they hit us with a smash hit again! And the concept looks so cool and stylish. Also really happy they are not going for a sexy concept. They don't even need it for starters! T-ARA is perfect just the way they are. No need to sell their music through such concepts.

Fighting! <3

OMG THIS IS SLAYAGE MATERIAL. THE QUEENS ARE BACK T-T finally!!! <3333
I was going to expect that it would be from shinsadong tiger but I trust in t-ara's works. Wait, will Shinsadong be involved? 'Cause usually his works with T-ara are really reallly reaaaalllyyyy pure all kill stuff like no joke. Number 9 was so good but the competitors were just sdkjfksdlgja too much for then (IU and Shinee)

ooooh this sounds so nice!! Really hyped this time! Don't you fail on me CCM, amaze me just like you had with 'Number 9'!

lol I will never get why people instantly link sexy to 'showing skin'.... but since this is very subjective, I'm just gonna try and understand your point of view.
btw, how are they gonna stay away from sexy if they release teaser that is sporty and sexy chic .. ._.

Yohooo.. finally.. they comeback... im just too excited right now.. wow.. rambo totally pretty anf matured in this pic..

Rofl at their position.. btw.. triple excited coz no more sexy concepts... theres too many others gg done it ..

Hope this comeback can be succesful for t-ara ..

T-ara fighting!!!

OMG another T-ara type song, can't wait for it, number 9 was awesome and this song will probably not disappoint. Thank goodness no more sexy concept, not that it was bad but too mainstream in kpop already, something refreshing like number 9 will be the best~~

Qri looks totally awesome with bangs, have been waiting for her to comeback in such a hairstyle for god knows how long.. and yeah that pic really stands out, T-ara's gonna win something this time !

YES!!!!! this is what i want!!! not trap in sexyyyyyy image again and again!! *psh sajangnim -_-

they're become chic and cool but still sexy in the way~ B) hohoho

i can't wait for sure!!!!

i hope this music can give me surprise as same as i knw they will use EDM genre!

this is 2014! oh! c'mon CCM give us something new and make it BOOM! <3