Diadem Forums

[14.08.22] T-ara not yet decided on a title song.. Brave Brothers vs. Shinsadong Tiger

nathaniel

[14.08.22] T-ara not yet decided on a title song.. Brave Brothers vs. Shinsadong Tiger

201408221042775942_53f6aa1990ffe.jpg

T-ara has confirmed their comeback to be for September 11th, but they are left in a urgent situation after they decided to reconsider which song to choose as their title track.

T-ara are moving forward with their comeback, but the title song is still not confirmed. They are in an emergency before their comeback schedules begin shortly.

They received two completely different styles of song as candidates for the title song - one with Brave Brothers and one with Shinsadong Tiger.

The Brave Brothers song is a unique dance track full of femininity. It has a fresh and exciting melody, but it comes with sad lyrics. The song could possibly be sexy and revealed exciting and emotional charms of T-ara. These types of songs have success in the long run on the chart.

On the other hand, the Shinsadong Tiger song is a little bit more risky. It has a heavy club-based sound followed by a powerful melody. T-ara's best-known song with Shinsadong Tiger is "Roly-Poly" which had a cute concept, but this song has a completely different color to it. Either way, T-ara wants to abandon their cute concept and show a more fierce side of them on stage.

Core Contents Media will gather opinions on the two songs before their full-fledged comeback begins in a few weeks. It'll be difficult to decide between either song because more and reportedly very good.

An official said, "It's a very unusual situation to be in. We will utilize the reaction to each concepts and carefully review which one will have a better outcome for T-ara."

Nonetheless, T-ara will still make their comeback on September 11th!

Source: http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1109935867

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

If I had to choose, I like what Shinsadong Tiger brings to T-ARA. Now that they're going for a more fierce image, I don't feel like Brave Bros. is the way to go.

S. Tiger always has the most successful T-ARA songs and his type of dance music feels like a better fit for T-ARA right now.

Does this mean Hyomin likes Shinsadong Tiger's song?

Shinsadong Tiger really. Too much brave brothers lately. plus a club banger would be sweet since most girl groups' summer comebacks were kinda mellower with brasses and stuff (like gsd darling, secret's im in love, besties's hot baby, etc). Let's bring the synths up once more.

I prefer S.tiger but they said it risk i don't know -*-

Yesterday the news said "a Brand new attempt of giving rap a outer coat of melody."

I miss T-ara rap style like TTL. so much & want to see them show fierce on stage.

Maybe brave sound is also good & easy to listening but his sound just brave style always.

and can't not guarantee success in the long run on the chart like they said.

Why CCM make us STRESS !!! all the time.

Can't really decide before actually listening to them but just by judging their past work I always love Shinsadong Tiger songs, while Brave Brothers songs sometimes feel too dry and repetitive to me.. btw that is such an AWESOME picture of them!

I feel like CCM is trying to bring the hype up with this issue :D

To me, they should just come back with both songs, Shinsandong Tiger and Brave Sound. I don't mind both producers as I enjoyed both songs from them. Can't T-ara comeback with two songs like what they did for 'No 9' and 'Because I Know'?

Or just come out with another mini-album like with 'DYKM 2014' and 'Hide & Seek'. Or even with what Sistar is doing right now

Personally, I want S,Tiger. Tbh his works is always my favorite. Sorry for being biased but S.Tiger >>>>>> rest of K-pop producers.

BUT, we can't ignore the fact that Brave Brothers tracks has been dominating the charts lately. Take AOA's short hair for example, that song was immensely popular, although I kinda feel like that type of Song isn't T-ara color.

Eitherway, I'm sure whatever they go with, T-ara will bring great music to the table!

It's not like you aren't going to use the other one for a repackage after this promotion cicle! :ph34r:

LMAO this. CCM will bleed our pockets dry this time too, I'm sure. LOL

What an embarrassment of riches. If you have these choices to make then life is good. Personally I'm excited about the EDM idea and Shinsadong Tiger has had a better track record with T ara in the past. Either way would be great but it is time for T ara to rise back to the top and I feel ST can bring that better that BB. Just my opinion, but it looks like a lot of Queen's agree.