Diadem Forums

[14.08.22] T-ara not yet decided on a title song.. Brave Brothers vs. Shinsadong Tiger

nathaniel

After what Brave Bro did to Hyomin and few other artists recently, I would not favor his song for T-ara. Really I cannot imagine how much of a fresh and new song Brave Bro could produce.

Just listen to his songs from this past year or two, from Sistar and TeenTop to Hyuna and Speed and AOA and very recently Hyomin: they all sound like some recycled mashed up songs!

Brave Bro was the man only back then when he produced BigBang's hits.

As for ShiTiger, he's full of surprises, very flexible and versatile in sounds, arrangements, and style. He can be annoyingly catchy like in T-ara's Bo Peep Bo Peep and Roly Poly, but can be dramatic as well in Beast's Fiction. And looking back at his past works for T-ara, I prefer ShiTiger for T-ara's title track.

And it's a good call by CCM for not enlisting Duble Sidekick again, at least for now. They've been rising too fast, working too many projects, and now they sound watered down. I'm still holding a grudge for what they did to Jiyeon's solo track.

After what Brave Bro did to Hyomin and few other artists recently, I would not favor his song for T-ara. Really I cannot imagine how much of a fresh and new song Brave Bro could produce.

Just listen to his songs from this past year or two, from Sistar and TeenTop to Hyuna and Speed and AOA and very recently Hyomin: they all sound like some recycled mashed up songs!

Brave Bro was the man only back then when he produced BigBang's hits.

As for ShiTiger, he's full of surprises, very flexible and versatile in sounds, arrangements, and style. He can be annoyingly catchy like in T-ara's Bo Peep Bo Peep and Roly Poly, but can be dramatic as well in Beast's Fiction. And looking back at his past works for T-ara, I prefer ShiTiger for T-ara's title track.

And it's a good call by CCM for not enlisting Duble Sidekick again, at least for now. They've been rising too fast, working too many projects, and now they sound watered down. I'm still holding a grudge for what they did to Jiyeon's solo track.

I agree. No matter how 'risky' ST's song is, based on track record, his is the safer bet. As for the solos, I guess sound-wise, their Love Suggestion and My Sea are more suited to Hyomin and Jiyeon, respectively (with MS reminscent of Rolling, at least for me).

But who knows, we might be hit with a fast one (again), like that "poll" which song to promote, BPBP or LTFT. People voted for LTFT but BPBP is promoted. Then again, results matter, so it was a good choice to promote BPBP.

Though I speculated/wanted (in TD Roundtable) T-ara to promote a dance track (something a bit outside the cute/sexy) and with Hyomin and Jiyeon seen playing with skateboards and jackets tied to their waists kind of like little hints (or just me overthinking things).

To be honest, I really like Number 9, but a dance track is a welcome change. Who am I kidding, though. They'd still look great, I bet.

Looking forward to 9/11.

PS: whether the date is intentional or coincidental, I don't think it is meant to downplay or mock that event. I've been to the area a few years ago and the rebuilding efforts were ongoing. To me, it was a rebirth, of starting anew. Maybe it is the same for T-ara.

if we take a look past,

ST song make t-ara can dominate music chart in korea

so i vote for ST

but is possible to use all song writer ?brave bro and st and duble sidekick in 1album so we could determine which song are will go top korean chart

In my opinion I would go for the Shinsadong Tiger song. Firstly, T-ara noonas want to show something different, something fierce so I think by the sound of it, they would want this to be the title track. Secondly, popularity isnt all that. As long as T-ara noonas understand that there are still Queens existing and supporting them, it would be enough. The point is to have the most fun when singing and dancing! Thirdly, why follow the trend when you can set the trend? Haha i think the ST song as title track would really impact a lot of people irregardless good or bad but hey, you're the first group to do this right?

~Just my opinion dont have to take it seriously Queens heheh >< #hwaiting !!!