http://instagram.com/p/sAlVmjPKhS/

먹고

[TRANS] I eat

http://instagram.com/p/sAlQ3KvKhL/

@?

cr.: Hyomin's Instagram + Dognybba + CptFantasy + tiaradiadem.com

Translations: t-arazone.tumblr

---

is that Boram and Qri? so they're recording the songs?

Did anyone else notice that she's wearing the exact same clothes as the Onitsuka Tiger Event yesterday?

3ZC3qRy.jpg

(taken from here)

Seems like they're getting really busy right after Hyomin's promotions, which I SINCERELY hope that CCM would not delay their come back :unsure:

Anyway, really love her casual wear, even though some might say the fashion designer of her outfit that day is plain lazy :P

Did anyone else notice that she's wearing the exact same clothes as the Onitsuka Tiger Event yesterday?

3ZC3qRy.jpg

(taken from here)

Seems like they're getting really busy right after Hyomin's promotions, which I SINCERELY hope that CCM would not delay their come back :unsure:

Anyway, really love her casual wear, even though some might say the fashion designer of her outfit that day is plain lazy :P

yea, they were taken on the same day (22th), I think... it's just that Hyomin posted those late in the night

regarding her fashion, as I said in the other thread, I just don't like the shoes... but then, I saw somewhere that they are Onitsuka Tiger... lol

Yea I think the shoes is a real mismatch with her entire outfit. I think if she wore a more radiant-coloured pair of shoes, it might just look a lot better. It looks like she's going to a convenience store on a lazy day and she merely grabbed random clothes off the wardrobe and shoe rack. Well I would say she still looks good anyway, just that the clothes are not much of a turn-on :wacko: