Diadem Forums

[PICS] Eunjung for BNT Int'l (08/25)

CptFantasy

WOW! Just WOW! They say a picture is worth a thousand words but I don't think a million of them would be enough to describe how beautiful, sexy and elegant she looked in these pictures.

The cool thing about Eun Jung is that she's not only beautiful on the outside but she's even more beautiful on the inside. 😊

Wow! * speechless*

Wow! * keeps staring at the the pictures with mouth open*

Edit: After picking my jaw from the floor and blinked, I say this gives me motivation to go back to gym. What a big transformation for Eunjung. I remember reading my T list and how people,including fans, were making fun of chubby Eunjung. And now, all I can say is Wow!

Eun Jung has always been in her own little class of loveable cuteness and beauty. With this she has entered into the group of idols that are perfect physical examples of humanity. But she has the added benefit of a real personality and a genuinely beautiful face. The other idols from girl groups have got to be thinking, "Great, now everyone can see we're not as special as we pretend to be. With Eun Jung in the game no one can compete. "

• 1 month later...