Diadem Forums

[14.08.30] T-ARAholic - New Alarm Feature!

CptFantasy

T-ARAholic Introduces New Alarm Feature!

Now you can start your day with T-ARA thanks to T-ARAholic's new alarm function!

NiIrxAz.png

Install/Update T-ARAholic

If you don't have the T-ARAholic app, you can download the software from Google Play or iTunes.

T-ARAholic for Andoid ; T-ARAholic for iOS

If you already have T-ARAholic on your mobile device, update the app

and you will see this new alarm option on your T-ARAholic home screen.

dkeoits.png

New alarm sounds, T-ARA greetings and background photos!

You can unlock the basic alarm function with 1200 Candy Points.

With additional Candy Points, you can buy additional sounds and alarms.

fM53aDe.pngOn9jS5b.png

Author's note: Jiyeon's wake up messages are particularly cute.

The alarm feature is new so only Eunjung, Soyeon and Jiyeon sounds are available,

but custom sounds from Qri, Hyomin and Boram are expected soon.

They're a little busy at the moment, making a new album and preparing for promotions.

Candy Points:

If you're unfamiliar with the T-ARAholic application's use of Candy Points, think of it as virtual currency.

6KAbfKE.png

Candy Points are earned by using the app.

Previously you could use your Candy Points to send send a whisper

(private message) to your favorite T-ARA member or use the compass feature.

You can also buy candy points.

bnCcSdj.png

You receive bonus Candy Points for buying Candy Points in bulk.

For the cost of bus fare or a fancy coffee drink, you can buy

1400 Candy Points and unlock most of the alarm's special features.

It's also a great opportunity to support T-ARA directly while gaining

access to a lot of exclusive features unavailable anywhere else!

5HbD4A0.jpg

Happy energy! T-ARA!

Images by T-ARAholic app iOS ver, group image courtesty of t-araworld.net

Your replies remind me of an important detail:

Make sure T-ARAholic is running in the background, otherwise if the app isn't running, neither is the alarm!

For most Android and iPhones if you just escape to your phone's home screen, the app is still running but like any alarm clock, testing is important.

This alarm is great!

It's almost as though they read my mind because only a month ago, I asked one of the /r/tiara subscribers on reddit if they could extract sounds from T-ARAholic so I could set a tone as my alarm sound. They did it and the intro sound when you load T-ARAholic (they're saying "Happy energy, T-ARA!") was my alarm until yesterday when this app took over that role.

Plus I love that funky track that plays by default with the alarm.

:P

I love the app but i hope they improve it a bit, i understand it's still in BETA.

But i would love to see some more features, like fans can follow each other on T-araholic, Fans can post pictures, status' etc, so that it will become Queen's official social network haha. I would also love if they changed the pictures that show up when you open the app with some newer pictures of T-ara.

I love the app so much but if T-ara members don't post anything, the app itself is pretty dead. allowing Queen's to post would be a great feature so that it becomes active.

I love the app but i hope they improve it a bit, i understand it's still in BETA.

But i would love to see some more features, like fans can follow each other on T-araholic, Fans can post pictures, status' etc, so that it will become Queen's official social network haha. I would also love if they changed the pictures that show up when you open the app with some newer pictures of T-ara.

I love the app so much but if T-ara members don't post anything, the app itself is pretty dead. allowing Queen's to post would be a great feature so that it becomes active.

I like it as it is because the format kinda keeps the antis out.

It's like T-ARAstagram and that feels good.

Make sure T-ARAholic is running in the background, otherwise if the app isn't running, neither is the alarm!

Thank you Captain, you saved me again.

I'm going to be reminded to start working everyday at nine by Jungie XD Fricking awesome!