Diadem Forums

[14.09.02] Latest Info - T-ara give a BTS look into comeback preparations and release tracklist for new 6-song mini-album!

nathaniel

On this week's episode of MTV The Show (which Jiyeon serves as MC), viewers got a very quick BTS look into the preparations for T-ara's pending comeback.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJZZfEXOITs

Not much about the song and mini were revealed, but we got a few glimpses of their choreography and about three seconds to hear a quick clip of Sugar Free. Hyomin also revealed they'll perform three different songs for the MTV The Show comeback stage!

Eunjung was missing from the practice video because she was filming for SBS drama "Endless Love".

In addition, T-ara's new album Sugar Free was listed for pre-order today via Synnara and the tracklist for the mini-album was revealed. There will be five brand new songs and one instrumental for the title track "Sugar Free"!

Check the tracklist out below with credits for the song title translations to transbot @ Tumblr.

1. Sugar Free

2. ORGR

3. It’s a waste to throw you away (/You’re too good to dump)

4. last calendar

5. When I see her

6. Sugar Free(Inst.)

Make sure you pre-order via Synnara if that's an option for you, otherwise wait until for a YesAsia link to be available in the upcoming days!

What do you think of T-ara's tracklist? Which song's title sounds the most exciting to you?

Is there any additional benefit to T-ARA if we order through Synnara vs YesAsia?

I'd love if there was a way for foreigners to download digital from Korea since that contributes to their music show score.

Also, Yesasia preorder is available now.

http://www.yesasia.com/us/t-ara-sugar-free/1036673431-0-0-0-en/info.html

Simply that Synnara and YA count towards Hanteo and Gaon (but so do several others.)

Simply that Synnara and YA count towards Hanteo and Gaon (but so do several others.)

I normally buy physical cd's from Yesasia but I want my purchase to help their ranking. I thought my Yesasia purchase counted toward that.

Do you know if it's possible for foreigners to buy digital through synnara or other sources which count toward T-ARA's show rank?

Because I want them to get the most I can give them with my purchases.

Three songs for The Show comeback stage? OOooh Yeah!

Hey, no matter what this comeback will bring, I would always remember it for introducing me to EDM & Big Room music.. I've been checking them out for the first time ever since T-ara said they are trying it on.. and I kinda like it. I like it because it makes you raise your hands and jump around a lot :D

What does ORGR stand for? Lol. Does the foreigners download count btw?

Foreigners can only purchase via iTunes which sadly does not count. :(

I normally buy physical cd's from Yesasia but I want my purchase to help their ranking. I thought my Yesasia purchase counted toward that.

Do you know if it's possible for foreigners to buy digital through synnara or other sources which count toward T-ARA's show rank?

Because I want them to get the most I can give them with my purchases.

Oh yes, YesAsia does help their ranking. On charts and music shows.

Buying digital is pretty much impossible for foreigners unless you have a KSSN (Korean Social Security Number) or a Korean friend to help you. :(