Diadem Forums

[14.09.10] Video HD - T-ARA[티아라] "SUGAR FREE"[슈가프리] M/V

aleya

Woohee!!

I like the song.. not my favorite of the title tracks... but it is good.  I like the version 1 better.  Version 2 just hurts my eyes...

Eunjung stood out for me the most in the mv... Hot dang woman! he he...is it because of the long hair... i wonder...

Anyways all in all the more i listen to the song i am liking it more and more... Excited for the lives tomorrow!!

The song is a bit disappointing for my tastes. A bit bland, I guess? But it's decent enough, it'll probably grow on me in time.

The video is too fast paced but the content is pretty awesome. They all look gorgeous and the concept suited pretty much all of them, especially Boram. This is probably the best concept/styling she's ever had. 

Now I have a morbid curiosity regarding the Brave Bros song.

Muahaha. Totally worth staying up waiting for the release of the MV. Sleep is overrate when it comes to the release of a T-ara song.

The first 10 plays were solely dedicated to catching every glimpses and flashes of Eun Jung I could possibly get but then on next the plays I realized holy crap they all look gorgeous. That belly button ring on Qri was just mesmerising.

MV is out and the girls start performing live tomorrow. 

You know the drill:

Buy the album!

Trend on Twitter

Drive up YouTube views, like and comment (but say only nice things. Don't reply to anti's)

Vote on the music shows

Share the song with your friends!

Seriously this is new stuff in the genre for Korea. This song has some teeth!

The song starting at over 40 seconds was kinda frustrating me when I wanted to listen to the song ASAP, but that aside really really great song, extremely addictive and yeah thank goodness its not sexy concept. Its the type of T-ara song that grows on me increasing, but could have been better if there were more lyrics (:

Gogo T-ara, SLAYYY~~

Damn! It may be called Sugar Free but I'm getting a sugar high just by watching the mv.. The song is so high energy and every single member looked badass and fierce. I love that they decided on simple coool movements for the choreo which give our girls an easier time to sing it live.. but daaamn I'm just so excited right now that I'll let Mr.Popo's mv reaction speak for me while I watch the video a couple of times more..

T-ARA SHOULD WIN THIS TIME! Heol~ Let's make this happen QUEENS. I want to see our girls to recieve an award again. LET'S VOTE FOR THEM THE MOMENT THE VOTING POLL WILL OPEN. OMYGOLD. I LOVE THE SONG. Tho I'm having some problem wwith the mv. But over all. Damn. Daebak! Heol~ T-ARA IS FINALLY BACK. EM CRYING. orz

Okay the strobe lighting hurts my eyes, that's about the only bad thing I can say about the MV.

Sso in the jumpsuit was really testing my fealty to Jungie, then Jungie's dance moves just melted me.

A song that consists of MInnie lead-in, Sso chorus, and Jungie high notes are bound to do well :D

I love it love it LOVE IT!!! I can't really see all of their faces because of all the strobes but I love the song! Their choreo looks simple but it's enough to show how sexy they are. Also, the lines in this song seems like more equally divided. I really hope the Koreans love it and give T-ARA some wins. They're up against some fierce competition this month. T-ARA fighting!!! REPLAY~

Eunjung finally getting to belt it out again! Boram and Qri have more lines!! Everybody looks amazing. I'm a little displeased with the lazy hip swaying dance...looks a bit bored? Maybe it'll be better live. Looking forward to performances!

The MV was...a mess. I think it had a good concept, but was not executed as well as it could have been. I liked the colours, though. Another thing - it was extremely flashy, which is not healthy for some. The ladies of T-ara look absolutely gorgeous! Eunjung's hair was perfect. They're all look so stunning, though, I can't pick out anything I really disliked about what their stylists did.

Song was good. Though...was Jiyeon rapping? Her and Eunjung's rap kind of sounded like Hyomin to me, but it was interesting to see. The line distribution was pretty equal here. It was great to hear Boram and Qri more! Their voices are nice.