Diadem Forums

[14.09.11] Video - T-ara 'I Don't Want You' + 'Sugar Free' @ M! Countdown

ily_shannon

Goosebumps all over my room. It's a b!itch and a half to clean this mess up.

The performance was much better than the MV. I like the choreography and their respective stage times a lot.

Honestly Jungie's smirks at the camera has murderous intents. I died too many times tonight.

Dear god I loved that! Its really awesome to see them enjoying themselves. The concept is probably to show a dramatic fierce look but you can see that they just can't help themselves from breaking character and smiling in some parts of the song.  And the chorus choreo was clearly designed for Soyeon... cool, charismatic and yet simple enough so she doesn't have to sacrifice her beautiful voice to do the dance. They also look so awesome, my heart skips a bit every time the camera changes to a new member. Hot damn they are so gorgeous!

the chorus choreography is a little too, I would say, slow? if the cam is only filming the top half of them, it feels like they weren't dancing XD but anyhow this song is sooo goooood! T-ara never fail to impress me  <3  <3  <3  <3  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:    and my ultimate bias, EJ.....you're just too awesome..... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: