Diadem Forums

[14.09.11] T-ara to release an album of 13 remixes of #SUGARFREE including an English version!

craZy

T-ara to release an album of 13 remixes of #SUGARFREE including an English version!

201408221042775942_53f6aa1990ffe.jpg

After dropping an amazing new song and mini-album, T-ara have more in store for us! Coming September 15th, T-ara will be releasing an album of 13 remixes of Sugar Free, including an English version!

The remixes will be produced by various DJs such as Ferry, Beatrappa, Dion, Jeffrey Choi, DJ Big Bounce x DJ OneTwo and The Monster Factory.

Sugar Free follows the genre of Big Room, a sub-genre of EDM. The song will now be adapted into different forms of club music, providing us more than one way to enjoy an already amazing track.

Are you ready for more Sugar Free? Don't forget to show your support and buy the track and mini on iTunes!

I'm absolutely stoked about the remixes of the song and i'm also psyched up about the new English version of the song.  I truly believe that the girls will sound so sexy and cute in English.  I really do.  I am definitely looking forward to hearing the English version of "Sugar Free" and I hope that the version will have worldwide DJs like Calvin Harris, Avicii and David Guetta remix the song

I don't know those DJs but I hope they'll make awesome remixes of this song. I'm quite interested in this album. The original song is already awesome. Looking forward to all the different remixes. And as for the english version, really unexpected.

There is an update. This remix album will be released on the 17th, not today. I found this out from page 967 of T-ara's official thread on Onehallyu. There are also previews there as well. I don't post the link since it's not allowed though. I assume it's the 17th in Usa time not Korea time, but I am not sure what hour of the day though. I can't wait to purchase this remix album. Who else here is going to buy it?

T-ara and Sugar Free have been taking over my time in the past week, I love them!  :)

I keep checking Beatport to look for the album but it's not released yet, although it was supposed to be today. I found out that DJ Ferry made a Twitter update:

https://twitter.com/Ferryproducer/status/512254469564682240

"Unfortunately due shooting music video for remix ver. release date changed to next week! Stay tuned #슈가프리 #sugarfree #TARA #Remix"

That's too bad since I'm pretty excited for this release. I hope they release a repackage and title track in a couple months. I assume that they will and that they will also have at least one more Japanese title track this year.

They said that they also have a title track by Brave Brothers made, but that the company decided to use Shinsadong Tiger's Sugar Free song instead. Based on the company's comments, I think that the Brave Brothers song will be semi-similar to: Bo Peep Bo Peep, YaYaYa, Roly-Poly, and Do You Know Me.

As far as sub-units go, I don't prefer them in general since it reduces the number of comebacks/activities a full group will do. But I think it can work if it's like what T-ara did. They had four members in T-ara N4 and the other three members in QBS. They promoted within months of each other. This reminds me of 2011 when we saw After School Red and After School Blue. I like all four of those sub-groups.

its still postpone right?? 

arghh... i cant wait anymore... cant wait listen the english ver.  :o  :o

hahaha... i feel silly, cz i always mention to david guetta about this song.. maybe he interest to made a remix for this song. 

and now CCM made 13 remixes "Sugar Free" song...  :P  :P  :D  :D

its still postpone right?? 

arghh... i cant wait anymore... cant wait listen the english ver.  :o  :o

hahaha... i feel silly, cz i always mention to david guetta about this song.. maybe he interest to made a remix for this song. 

and now CCM made 13 remixes "Sugar Free" song...  :P  :P  :D  :D

Yes, it unfortunately is still postponed at the moment.  But as DJ Ferry's tweet has revealed, the remixes will be out next week.  So yeah, it's still coming and you'll still get to hear the English version of the song.  It's definitely no big deal

I was wondering if the two delays had something to do with Girls' Generation-TTS having their comeback. But I wonder if it's possible that there is a delay so that it doesn't cut into the sales of "And&End" as much. The digital sales are low for it. T-ara ranked second for the week on Gaon album charts, but we don't know the number of albums sold yet, and will have to wait for the monthly Gaon album charts. Anybody have an idea? Does Hanteo website have information?

Soyeon_Incheon_Korean_Wave_Tour_Concert.

That's Soyeon from the Incheon Korean Wave Tour Concert the other day. That's a great shirt!  <3

I was wondering if the two delays had something to do with Girls' Generation-TTS having their comeback. But I wonder if it's possible that there is a delay so that it doesn't cut into the sales of "And&End" as much. The digital sales are low for it. T-ara ranked second for the week on Gaon album charts, but we don't know the number of albums sold yet, and will have to wait for the monthly Gaon album charts. Anybody have an idea? Does Hanteo website have information?

http://s23.postimg.org/z44a9bwff/Soyeon_Incheon_Korean_Wave_Tour_Concert.jpg

That's Soyeon from the Incheon Korean Wave Tour Concert the other day. That's a great shirt!  <3

Well, the Girls' Generation-TTS comeback isn't a factor so yeah, there's no real reason why the girls had to push back the release.  But all we know is due to the girls' filming for a remix of "Sugar Free", the remixes and the English version will be out next week.  And I guarantee that it will be worth the long wait

It's funny, Girls' Generation is my favorite girl group and T-ara is my third; but since Korean pop girl groups styles change over time along with the quality of their music, it turns out that T-ara is my favorite right now and Girls' Generation is only my fourth or fifth.

Both group had their comebacks recently but I've been semi-ignoring Girls' Generation because T-ara's Sugar Free comeback has been legendary. It's one of the greatest Korean pop songs of all-time. It's top two for this year, probably better than Oppa Virus by Korean pop girl group Seventh Grade Class 1.

It would be nice if there was a teaser for the upcoming music video I think. I will have to keep an on T-ara Diadem and T-ara World for updates about this album.

Soyeon_Bee.jpg

Well...let's wish them well! I believe this may be the turning point for our Princesses' to comeback to Pre-Roly-Poly glory days of the past!

We are already seeing the Stupid KNetizens & Haters listening to our new releases!?!?

And some Antis returning back with their tails tuck under their foolish & embarrassed Asses!!!

Hopefully, we aren't biting off more than we can chew with this ambitious "13" Version Mix Release?!

I Totally LOVE this Concept and 10th Mini Album Release!!!!!!!!!

.....and as a FAN of 5 years and a Serious T-ARA Collector, I will buy and Support them with this new 13 Version Release!

I just hope we are successful in this ambitious plan?!

HWAITING T-ARA6!!!!!!

T-ara and their producers/company are still releasing great music and are at the top of their game right now. I am pretty excited for the Sugar Free remix album. I am buying it of course, just waiting for it to get released. They released a picture just recently and I think they were holding the remix album in their hands, maybe it was on DJ Ferry's instagram.

T-ara has two remix albums already:

-T-ara's Free Time In Paris & Swiss (I don't know who remixed this)

-Party Non Stop Remix (Disc 2 of the X'Mas Edition of their Japanese single Number 9 / Memories, it's by DJ Takao Fukushima)

I liked the first one but the second one is much better and extremely strong. I hope this Sugar Free remix album is great in quality.

T-ara Party Non Stop Remix (DJ Takao Fukushima)

Please listen to that T-ara remix album, what do you think?

The best part is the remix of Like The First Time from 21:08 to 25:06, do you like it?

Edited by amandametal
Please do not post official audio within the forum.