Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Vote for T-ara on M Countdown!

jiyeunjung

You can also vote with your Facebook and Twitter accounts.

In addition, there are three different MNet sites you can vote on to increase T-ARA's score!

Don't neglect the Japan site!

Foreigners (to Korea) will probably get redirected to the global MNet site when accessing the Korean site but if you know a way to get around that, please tell us how. :)

MNet Sites:

I am voting but i am really worried. I really want tara to win. They deserve it. Thry have been working so hard

You can watch the MV YouTube channel @coremidas more and trend the #슈가프리 and #티아라 hashtags on Twitter if you want to help more. 

It's also a good chance to talk with other Queen's. :)

Streaming live broadcasts as they air is also beneficial. Music Core is tonight.

Foreigners (to Korea) will probably get redirected to the global MNet site when accessing the Korean site but if you know a way to get around that, please tell us how. :)

I was redirected back to the global site when I was trying to go to the korean site...

So I figured, If I just change my proxy to a south korean proxy then I should be able to access...

... and "tada" it worked!

So if you can't access I recommend it to you!