Diadem Forums

[14.09.13] Notice: Stream SUGARFREE From MelOn through T-ARAUnion

CptFantasy

If you're not familiar with the T-ARAUnion, they are the organization comprised of what we call "the dots" meaning Hyomdot, Cheondot, Meldot, Eunchannet, Qulwang and Jingdot. In addition to providing high quality pics and photobooks, they organize a lot of fan activities and projects. 

For example,  Hyomdot organized a lot of activities and support for Hyomin's NICE BODY promotions. 

Sign by Hyomdot.

Jingdot raised over $1300 to buy Jiyeon a professional in-ear monitor for her solo promotions.

Jingdot also got Jiyeon a bus.

iAjPzvy66ZCkm.jpg

Now in an effort to help out T-ARA's Sugar Free promotions, this collective is giving international fans the opportunity to access MelOn's streaming service for 30 days! Normally MelOn is a service only available to Koreans but essentially they're giving you their Korean credentials so you can stream SUGARFREE without the 1 minute limit.

Most importantly this is an opportunity to directly contribute to T-ARA's chart rank! 

If you want to participate, you'll need to create a MelOn account for them to activate. 

You can sign up here: 

https://www.melon.com/muid/join/web/stipulationagreement_inform.htm

Again this is a unique opportunity because beforehand, international fans were completely unable to affect the charts in any way aside from buying the physical album but now we can stream media directly from MelOn and support T-ARA! Yay! \0/

...because these girls are worth it. ♥

TaraSugarFreeGroup-575x299.png

In Korea, Melon ranking is most important.

So we need all Queens's help.

Let's support T-ara #Sugarfree !!

If you send money for buying Streaming 30days + Sugarfree MP3, we will pay about it.

And let me know your Melon ID & Password. We will pass the qualification.

The cost of (Streaming 30days + Sugarfree MP3)x(VAT+paypal fee rate) is $7 [=(5400won+600won)x1.15]

Paypal account : taraunion@naver.com

Due date : Sep. 15th 12:00 am (KST)

After sending money, Plz write and fill the form on CHECK board. -> http://t-araunion.com/xe/2784

Fighting!!! >_<

http://t-araunion.com/xe/notice/2790

Thanks for the answer.. but I have a few other questions:

1. After I sent the payment. How do I actually write & send the form? I got stumped at http://t-araunion.com/xe/check/2784 and don't know where to go from there.

2. Should I pay more than $7 because paypal usually charges the transaction. If yes, how much should I pay?

3. How do we know when T-araunion has finished processing our order & we can start fully streaming?

Thanks!

Thanks for the answer.. but I have a few other questions:

1. After I sent the payment. How do I actually write & send the form? I got stumped at http://t-araunion.com/xe/check/2784 and don't know where to go from there.

2. Should I pay more than $7 because paypal usually charges the transaction. If yes, how much should I pay?

3. How do we know when T-araunion has finished processing our order & we can start fully streaming?

Thanks!

I didn't know about this chance. And i just sent the money. But I cannot find how to post at taraunion website :( Can someone help me, please?

Once you've registered and sent the money, fill in the form at http://t-araunion.com/xe/check/2784 what is needed is your ID and password :)

For the second question, not sure. Maybe Captain can answer that? but i think the 7 dollars is already included the paypal charges

The cost of (Streaming 30days + Sugarfree MP3)x(VAT+paypal fee rate) is $7 [=(5400won+600won)x1.15]

And third question, i think t-ara union will email us the confirmation. deadline is 15 sept so should be after that, within a day or two :)

hopefully that helps

Once you've registered and sent the money, fill in the form at http://t-araunion.com/xe/check/2784 what is needed is your ID and password :)

For the second question, not sure. Maybe Captain can answer that? but i think the 7 dollars is already included the paypal charges

And third question, i think t-ara union will email us the confirmation. deadline is 15 sept so should be after that, within a day or two :)

hopefully that helps

Thank you for your reply. I don't know how to post that form. Cause there is no post option as I checked :( And site is currently down.

Thank you for your reply. I don't know how to post that form. Cause there is no post option as I checked :( And site is currently down.

Lol yeah i know, i'm waiting to fill in the form as well :D i guess have to wait patiently then :) we still have about a day or so before deadline so can still wait abit

thank goodness i already have one melon acc running :D

Lol yeah i know, i'm waiting to fill in the form as well :D i guess have to wait patiently then :) we still have about a day or so before deadline so can still wait abit

thank goodness i already have one melon acc running :D

If you figure that out how to post the form, please let me know :) I also sent an email message to their email address but no reply so far.

OK. Basically, to write you have to go the bottom of the page, lower right. There's a pencil icon there, click on it.

Next type in the boxes that i've filled in red then press the purple button. confirm and that's it :)

Screenshot2014-09-14004455.png

Hope that helps :)

EDIT : Oooopsss, didn't notice that post you made just now. Ohh well, at least you made it :)

OK. Basically, to write you have to go the bottom of the page, lower right. There's a pencil icon there, click on it.

Next type in the boxes that i've filled in red then press the purple button. confirm and that's it :)

Hope that helps :)

EDIT : Oooopsss, didn't notice that post you made just now. Ohh well, at least you made it :)

I mean they made that button so invisible. I was clicking everywhere but couldn't post :lol: But I am so happy now. I hope I will figure out how to stream and everything cause it's my first time on Melon :D

I hope as many Queen's as possible will do that. I'm really hoping for a #1 this time. I've been streaming the album like crazy, watching M countdowns performance, voting polls. watching the official MV. i hope this will all be paid off next week when i see my 6 angels holding that cup  :D  :D Please let that happen.

Okay finally done it. Thanks to everyone for their instructions!

Just some thoughts:

After the Sept. 15 deadline, I wish they could make another wave of orders. I mean not many Queen's know about this deal and the notice came a bit sudden. Also it would be great if our awesome Diadem Mods could work with T-araunion into making 1 month purchases for Melon streaming a routine thing for every T-ara comeback.

If Queen's could make T-ara Mnet World Champions (check out MNET M Countdown vote right now ~ T-ara is even leading over 2PM and Super Junior by a HUGE margin), imagine what we can all do with access to Korean digital charts?

I'm still confuse how to make an account in melon.

Can anyone show me? I have successfully downloaded the melon app (yeayyy!!) but still can't figure it out how to make an account...

http://tiaradiadem.com/tutorial-melon/

It's in the Tutorial section of this site.

I just got activated and I'm ready to go!

Also which app did you download? Others here will want to know and learn from your successes!

Sharing is caring! ♥

ADDENDUM!

You will need to change the location settings on your phone to Korea!

Success! Now streaming from my iPhone! \0/

BxdkICiIgAAdocG.jpg

You can stream a song once per hour and have it count. 

http://tiaradiadem.com/tutorial-melon/

It's in the Tutorial section of this site.

I just got activated and I'm ready to go!

Also which app did you download? Others here will want to know and learn from your successes!

Sharing is caring! ♥

ADDENDUM!

You will need to change the location settings on your phone to Korea!

Success! Now streaming from my iPhone! \0/

BxdkICiIgAAdocG.jpg

You can stream a song once per hour and have it count. 

Thank you so muchhhhh of your help

i am streaming now.. i bought the pass straight from melon without sending to t-araunion.

its easy but a bit confusing too because you need an extra guessing skill lol

i hope this time Queen's can help our girls to win.. i want T-ara to win so badly :)

Well, I actually downloaded player. But I haven't got any notification from t-ara union. Should there be something they will send? Cause i am trying to play song in the player and it shows only 1 minute+. I dunno if there is something with my account still. And is it possible to know after how much I streamed or what actually counted? :)

Well, I actually downloaded player. But I haven't got any notification from t-ara union. Should there be something they will send? Cause i am trying to play song in the player and it shows only 1 minute+. I dunno if there is something with my account still. And is it possible to know after how much I streamed or what actually counted? :)

I'm using iOS, after I signed up an account then I bought the pass straight away from melon app. I paid $9.99 though, maybe the extra fee foreign currency. Now I'm streaming sugar free like crazy.