Diadem Forums

[14.09.13] Notice: Stream SUGARFREE From MelOn through T-ARAUnion

CptFantasy

I'm using iOS, after I signed up an account then I bought the pass straight away from melon app. I paid $9.99 though, maybe the extra fee foreign currency. Now I'm streaming sugar free like crazy.

This is kind of an issue. Since I guess I should get some kind of account upgrade or something from t-ara union. And i even cannot install mellon player for android. It's not available in my country :lol: It seems like I will have to use player for pc, hopefully that will still work :P

This is kind of an issue. Since I guess I should get some kind of account upgrade or something from t-ara union. And i even cannot install mellon player for android. It's not available in my country :lol: It seems like I will have to use player for pc, hopefully that will still work :P

I think the pass we buy from t-ara union is only applicable for mobile usage only

Although i've been informed on twitter that you can use it on melon player but need to logout from the mobile app

I can't try this method yet though, havr to back home first

I think the pass we buy from t-ara union is only applicable for mobile usage only

Although i've been informed on twitter that you can use it on melon player but need to logout from the mobile app

I can't try this method yet though, havr to back home first

Oh really, that can be a problem for me. I cannot download android app :( I am still waiting for some notification from t-ara union..

Change your phone's region to Korea and it will work. 

Good to hear that its working..

I got the Melon app working on my android tablet (it was really easy thanks to the link that Jalut81 gave before).. but still can't play the full songs, maybe T-araunion is still working on my account?

I did get a reply from them when I send the form, they wrote.

image.jpg

That's it just P... Does it mean payment recieved? 

I thought location is based on your sim card. But i will try thank you

No, this change of location is set in your iPhone's App Store. Sim card will not affect this :)

EDIT : Oops, i didn't see that you're using android :D my bad.

Open this link http://youtu.be/Qku6P2_Ffts  and look under the description. there's a link to media fire for the melon.apk install that into your android.

then follow the steps she mentions and you're set :)

I have everything working and still can't play the full song. Am I missing something? I tried it on my Galaxy Note 8 & PC still just 1 minute previews.

You are using the account from tara_union is it? hmm, have to ask the Captain for that, i'm trying as well. did you login in the app?

i don't think you can use on pc, the package given by tara_union is only for mobile use. so melon app

Yep. Paid & sent the form. Got a comment from T-araunion (they only wrote 'P'). 

I logged on the melon app and tried it multiple times from my android smartphone & tablet ~~ I can give ratings & everything but when I play the songs... its just 1 minute previews. I just sent T-araunion an email & hoping for a reply.

Thank you so muchhhhh of your help

i am streaming now.. i bought the pass straight from melon without sending to t-araunion.

its easy but a bit confusing too because you need an extra guessing skill lol

i hope this time Queen's can help our girls to win.. i want T-ara to win so badly :)

Can you tell us how you bought it by yourself? I have an Ipad I can use if you can only do this through iOs... This would be really useful for us all. Thanks a bunch!

No, this change of location is set in your iPhone's App Store. Sim card will not affect this :)

EDIT : Oops, i didn't see that you're using android :D my bad.

Open this link http://youtu.be/Qku6P2_Ffts  and look under the description. there's a link to media fire for the melon.apk install that into your android.

then follow the steps she mentions and you're set :)

Thank you so much. :) It worked for me and I installed the app. :D The problem with google store that I wasn't really able to figure out how to change regional setting there.

Though as xbot I have also only 1 minute song-length. I don't know if maybe they didn't get my payment yet, cause there is still no reply on my post

Ah same here. my account show a 'no package is found' status :( Fortunately i have one account that i payed through iTunes so at least i got that going. Now i have extra 2 melon accounts lying dormant :(

Perhaps i should look for iTunes Gift Cards, can use that at least to pay. Maybe you should try that too

So i made a post on those forums asking if they're still accepting payments but didn't get any response (this was 2 days ago) and I really wanna support our girls through Melon - anyone have any thoughts?!?! T.T

EDIT: So i got a view on my post but no comments >.>

Ah same here. my account show a 'no package is found' status :( Fortunately i have one account that i payed through iTunes so at least i got that going. Now i have extra 2 melon accounts lying dormant :(

Perhaps i should look for iTunes Gift Cards, can use that at least to pay. Maybe you should try that too

I already bought it on iTunes and also a physical copy, I even gifted the album on iTunes to TWO people (So 3 total with myself!). I just wanna go that extra mile where it really counts digitally and get it through Melon :(

I already bought it on iTunes and also a physical copy, I even gifted the album on iTunes to TWO people (So 3 total with myself!). I just wanna go that extra mile where it really counts digitally and get it through Melon :(

I know what you mean, me and the Captain were discussing about it previously during T-ara's earlier promotion. But at least this time, some of us can contribute through streaming.

My concern is just that other fandom probably figured out this method. this method was even taken from the Crowns so sooner or later other fandoms will now of it

IT FINALLY WORKED!!! 

I got this email from KG Incis or something (its in Korean) which according to google translate stated that my payment was finally recieved. 

I guess for me it took a full week for T-araunion to process my order. Hope it will work for you guys also.

anyway.... LET THE STREAMING COMMENCE!!

IT FINALLY WORKED!!! 

I got this email from KG Incis or something (its in Korean) which according to google translate stated that my payment was finally recieved. 

I guess for me it took a full week for T-araunion to process my order. Hope it will work for you guys also.

Congrats! It's a pretty cool service. I like it a lot!

Remember that you only get credit for streaming a song once per hour. 

IT FINALLY WORKED!!! 

Oh man, i really wanna send them money but I'm afraid they won't accept it >.< - should i just take the chance? it's only 7 dollars lol ...