1. 1. Who do you think is the best looker in T-ara for Sugar Free comeback

• Boram
    • Qri
    • Soyeon
    • Eunjung
    • Hyomin
    • Jiyeon
    • Undecided (they all look great)

T-ara started their promotions for Sugar Free comeback. And we have to admit they all are really looking great.

To all Queen's, decide and vote who do you think is the best looker in T-ara in Sugar Free. You could elaborate as much and however you want (but of course, be mindful on your choice of words!).

Also, no attacks on others' point of views, can't stress enough this is an OPINION poll. Differences in opinions and arguments are inevitabe, and at times can be fun, but going over the top is unhealthy and disrespectul (to say the least).

Without further ado, go ahead and vote!

Cheers.

PS: apologies for the rant. :lol: I just wanted to have some kind of warning flags to avoid sparks flying here.

I vote for Sso.

It's a bit amusing, because from what I had seen from the trailers, I thought it would be very even between Sso and Boram, and thus thought I would have a hard time voting.

Do mind I'll mostly judge this on the MV, since the live performances are derived from them usually (to a certain degree).

Soyeon in the MVs looked perfect in pretty much every scene and there were no issues whatsoever with anything.

With all her various appearances she nails it completely as the best looking girl (also being at the center of the hip-swaying choreo is really nice).

Qri was the second best looking girl in the MV, there's pretty much nothing bad to say about her appearance and make-up in the MV and she was incredibly sharp. As usual her creepy-stare-into-your-soul look was as good as it could be   :P

Hyomin was nice looking, but the sun glasses she wore were pretty annoying, they covered her whole face :(

Other than that though, she looked nice in all other occasions though and that's nice.

Jiyeon is a bit iffy in teh MV if you ask me, there were several moments where she looked really great, but also others where I thought she wasn't looking her best. i do think that was a make-up thing, but it's a pity it was a hit-or-miss with her.

She did have a fierce and aggressive look at times that was really great though.

Eunjung managed to bother me a bit actually, there were several times in the MV when she looked great, but her face just seems to be so much more thin than before. I don't know if it was because of make-up or her weight loss, but she did disappoint me in the MV. At least she seems to be back to her usual good looks in the live stages, but I really am not too happy with her appearance in the MV.

And then we got Boram, she managed to be the biggest disappointment in the MV as far as looks go. It's partially because the teasers showed her very best looks from the MV, which were just ridiculously good, but for most of the time she didn't live up to that standard in the MV. I had anticipated having to decide on #1 best looks between her and Sso, but it was an easy choice, sadly.

A few things to note though, every single one of the girls looked amazing and great in the jumpsuit scenes, everything pretty much went well there and was done without any issues whatsoever.

Their live performances so far have not been disappointing though, the girls overall look better there than they do in the MV.

My bias is Eunjung, but I vote for Jiyeon in this comeback. Because although Eunjung's body gets thinner this time, which is great, but her face becomes too thin, which isn't the best looks of hers. Jiyeon, on the other hand, is showing a more mature and fierce look on stage. Overall, all the member look gorgeous and the song is so addictive. Today's performance with their jumpsuits is just perfect.

It is no secret my bias is Hyomin (look at my avatar of course :D ) but with the come back, my bias list is screwed up all over  :wacko:  :wacko:

Jiyeon looks lovely with the long hair, resulted from her solo

Eunjung looks beautiful, especially the Nice Body from her recent crossfit training. damn that hair :D

Soyeon look lovely with her long hair as well, and include that with the winks here and there oh my.

Now Boram and Qri... Damn it all!!! Boram with her impossible-to-explain youth and suddenly taut abs  :wub:  :wub: and Qri with her brown-haired ponytail and fierce stare...  :wub:  :wub:

This time the girls really outdone themselves  <3  <3  Hyomin i don't have to explain, she's always lovely however her style is  :wub:  :wub:

Soyeon.

Well because:

1. I am Darkbend
  2. I'm a Ssodroid
  3. I don't think anyone else comes close regardless of the final results of this poll
  4. 3 reasons are already enough, but I'll play along, Because holy son of god, it's Soyeon.

I am usually available in the shoutbox at 23:00-late JST for violent reactions and/or attempts at debating why Soyeon isn't the prettiest one this comeback.

Bring your best english, because the Top Ssodroid means business.

Thank you.

Hands down, Soyeon.

<--- Look at this. Soyeon converted me from Qrisus. I'm now content to be her Beer.

I mean, did y'all see this??

BxaSd8dCAAEoXEz.jpg

BxaSd8UCIAADFnH.jpg

DID Y'ALL SEE??

BxaxM-2CAAA1xR1.jpg

HOLY-- ASDFGHJKLOMFG!!!! tumblr_inline_nbpz8hG2761spsw6n.gif

I DIED. I died and I've been reborn again. I've seen the light now and it's coming from Goddess Soyeon.

tumblr_nbsn4cGyEg1sxq5vro1_500.jpg

"YES, MA'AM"

Edited by HeraldC

Before watching the MV several times, I would have said Boram or Qri. But now it's something like this:

1. Hyomin - fair part of it is because I feel she has a certain presence that the others either lack or don't have as much, and because she's generally the prettiest in my view, which is why she's often my pick. Otherwise she'd be in Boram's or Qri's place. She still overall had great make-up, hair, extensions and this is one of the times when she looks like she hasn't starved for a month, but I can't stand it when she, or any of them, use intense red lipstick, they look so weird with it that it lowers their appeal by a lot. 

2. Eunjung - I like her weight loss, her hair, her presence was more demanding than usual, and pretty much everything was great as far as I can see. This is probably her best concept so far and I love it a lot(those fishnets :wub: ). Only reason she isn't #1 on my list is because her face is generally a little plainer than most of the others and sometimes she's oh so very slightly awkward when trying to pose/look a certain way for the camera. Very slightly but it's still there, imo.

3. Boram - I loved our little stoner in this concept. She was gorgeous, her hair was greatly done, her outfits were cool, especially the one where she looks like she could have fit in Jeon Won Diary, and her eye contacts went really well with all of that, something that doesn't really happen with the others most of the times. I would probably rank her #2 instead of Eun, but she just hasn't come up that much in the video :(, which is a shame because this is her best concept and in the little camera time she's had, she seems a bit more confident than before(or maybe it's just me?)

4. Qri - She rocked the concept, but like Boram she didn't show up that much. She looks oddly nice with contacts and at times she looks like a real princess, but at other times her hair is a bit unfiting for her face. Overall, she was stunning but she's had better.

5. Jiyeon - I honestly think she could have been a lot better. Long, dark hair doesn't look that good on her when she has eye contacts and the lipstick ruined it further for me. Honestly just removing the contacts and changing the lipstick, or at least removing the contacts, could have made her look a lot better. She's still pretty, they all are, but it could have been a lot better.

6. Soyeon - She really got the short end of the stick in this one, imo. So pretty much like Jiyeon, I feel this concept suited her the least. I still like how she looks quite a bit, but the more I watch the MV the more I think that their stylists didn't bother too much with her. I guess they can't have her rock it vocally and visually.

Um... I don't know, that's a really tough question, you know... I'm gonna go with 'they all look great' (though this is not entirely true) here since there isn't a better choice.

I'll be relying my opinion on every broadcast they've participated in and some photos that came out, so here it is

Let's start with Boram. She's adorable and we all know that for centuries, but for this comeback she appeared very very very good on teasers and her first comeback stage, on MCD, she was awesome, but that's it... I have nothing more to say about her, be it on the MV, photos, MB or MC.. she was just her normalself there. (I think Elie explained better)

Now, Qri's turn. Her photos from the album cover/photobook and the ones released by MBK CCM are absolutely perfect. I gotta say, the girl impressed me like she's never done before! She look awesome on the MV and didn't let me down on comeback stages performances! I'll give her 10/10 this time!

Sso now. I have yet to find a photo on which this girl does not look great. I mean, seriously, she's by far the most photogenic of them all. She looked good on the MV, and her stages performances did not let me down this time, she danced well and that's an improvement, you all know that! (minor mistakes won't count here)

As for Eunjung, she looks extremely good! She has lost quite a bit of weight, but man, her body, that flat tummy :P her stares and hair. Do I have to extend more? About her comeback stages and MV, we can all see that this girl is, in fact, one of the best performancers in kpop.

Hyomin.... I don't really know, I'm one of the very few who likes her hair from 'Nice Body', that may not be her best but it's still a nice style for her. With that said, the extensions she put on on the MV and some of the cb stages were a disappointment. Everything else was pretty on point though. Her lines and rap were nice, the outfits incredible, and goddamn, her looks on the MC in that tightsuit, dark lipstick, short hair..... maybe I'm being a lil' biased here.. but I don't care!

And lastly we got Jiyeon. One could think that it's impossible but the girl has only gotten better since 'Number 9'! She looks fierce! Looked good in all the outfits and photos. And I'll put her together with Eunjung as one of the best performancers in the group.

First of all everyone looks amazing! 

As I am Eunjung biased I'm going to say Eunjung looks the best.

Bw7-Q7_CMAAVtNa.jpg

However everyone looks so great especially Soyeon! 

It's unfair to base this question from the MV because as we've seen from the live performances, Boram looks spectacular!

15198796366_834d159eee_o.gif

Not enough is being said about Hyomin either!

15198791316_8fb385015a_o.gif

BTW her legs look amazing in that MV tracksuit!

So I don't know... I guess there's a fundamental flaw in the premise because T-ARA as a unit puts on outstanding performances and looks amazing.

There are no weak links in this chain. ♥

I refuse to pick one.  EunJung will always be my bias and she looks more fabulous than usual.  I'm so proud for her and the hard work she has done to get so fit!  But honestly Soyeon is looking so amazing these days.  And Boram got rid of the bangs for the photos.  Jiyeon is looking even better as she matures.  There was reason why Hyomin's single was called "Nice Body" and who would ever consider Qri anything less than devastatingly beautiful?  Sorry guys but this time I have to pass on a vote.  I'm sure Eun Jung would understand.

It's really hard to pick one. They all look pretty in their own way. My eyes keep moving from one girl to another. But when Sso sings, all my attention gets back to her. I love all the hair styles she has for this comeback. I'm glad she gets rid of the bangs.

My wish has been fulfilled, they all show off their midriffs for this comeback.

Um... I don't know, that's a really tough question, you know... I'm gonna go with 'they all look great' (though this is not entirely true) here since there isn't a better choice.

I was thinking of 'Undecided' as a catch-all option, for those who are, well, undecided. 'All' is a bit of a misnomer since some might just pick a few of the members, but for simplification just indicated all.

@all And thanks for those who has voted and/or shared their thoughts. It would be great if others join as well, since it's been a long time since T-ara made a comeback as a group.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...