Diadem Forums

[14.09.14] Video - T-ara 'I Don't Want You + Sugar Free' at SBS Inkigayo

ily_shannon

Updated to official link.

Spectacular performance as usual! \o/ Personally, I think this is the best camera works so far. I like how the camera got shaky during the dramatic parts, really intense (though some ppl complained Jiyeon didn't get enough screen time ?).

EDIT: I take that back. After rewatching, some parts were just utterly nauseating. GJ Cameramen-ssi.

Anyway, in case you still haven't had enough, (like me) here's some screen caps. Enjoy!

BxeUnPtIQAA61Vh.jpg

BxeUHE6IgAA0yZi.jpg

BxeS7R6IMAAODll.jpg

BxeXgaWCAAA5681.jpg

BxeTuqUIIAAokK7.jpg

Cr: @920107com + @reishmm  

#LeShamelessSoyeonPlugging Cr: @Jiyeonista / Dinorawwrs

BxeT4SwCEAA03Q3.jpg

Edited by HeraldC

Updated to official link.

Spectacular performance as usual! \o/ Personally, I think this is the best camera works so far. I like how the camera got shaky during the dramatic parts, really intense (though some ppl complained Jiyeon didn't get enough screen time ?).

EDIT: I take that back. After rewatching, some parts were just utterly nauseating. GJ Cameramen-ssi.

Anyway, in case you still haven't had enough, (like me) here's some screen caps. Enjoy!

Some of the camera shots were really nice, but overall it was pretty bad :lol:

I think it seems very good because the camera work on the other performances were worse XD

This is the best Sugar Free performance of the first six and I really like their I Don't Want You performance also.

My favorite part is Soyeon's part from 0:59 to 1:01. Specifically the last part where she kisses towards the camera. I want to create an animated gift of this. I have a high quality video file of the performance already.

What is the best program to create animated gifts for T-ara?

• 2 weeks later...