Diadem Forums

[TWITTER] Qri's Twitter Update (09/19)

HeraldC

1212 is love yo!!!

oh, these are very nice! Man, I'm really tempted to get this album now... :lol:

I'm gonna assume that means something else, and not that you haven't brought this album because... SYUGA PHHHEEURRIII MAAAAAN. IT'S SYUUUGAAA PPHHHEEEURRIIII (╯°Д°)╯︵ /(.□ . \) *flipping you if you don't buy*

But yeah, 1212 is love!

I'm gonna assume that means something else, and not that you haven't brought this album because... SYUGA PHHHEEURRIII MAAAAAN. IT'S SYUUUGAAA PPHHHEEEURRIIII (╯°Д°)╯︵ /(.□ . \) *flipping you if you don't buy*

But yeah, 1212 is love!

I'm sorreh, dude!! T^T

I'm pretty much broke D,:  You know how hard a student's life can be, right... 

But yeah, 1212 is love!

so uh,I really want to ask something about this album.

Does the photobook shoots are include or inside the album if you buy them?  

this is my 1st time buying a korean album and my 1st T-ara's album so i'm very-very excited to be able to contribute something as a fan. 

so uh,I really want to ask something about this album.

Does the photobook shoots are include or inside the album if you buy them?  

this is my 1st time buying a korean album and my 1st T-ara's album so i'm very-very excited to be able to contribute something as a fan. 

The photobook is included in the album, it's even part of the CD cover :)

If this is your first time, try have a look at mNet's Meet & Greet for T-ara, they're selling out signed CDs. But not sure whether still available or not coz last time i heard, it was already about 660 sold

EDIT: Btw did you guys notice how Qri confirmed the OTP HamKyul?? HamKyul Queens were like in heaven when they notice it on twitter  :D  :D  :lol:  :lol:

The photobook is included in the album, it's even part of the CD cover :)

If this is your first time, try have a look at mNet's Meet & Greet for T-ara, they're selling out signed CDs. But not sure whether still available or not coz last time i heard, it was already about 660 sold

EDIT: Btw did you guys notice how Qri confirmed the OTP HamKyul?? HamKyul Queens were like in heaven when they notice it on twitter  :D  :D  :lol:  :lol:

HAHA! Yes I knew about that too and I'm planning to buy it. Coz duhh,its a "signed album" by T-ara themselves. So I'm not going to missed this rare opportunity. 

But sadly I don't have paypal so I'll have to wait till Monday to make a new card and registered it. Hope they still available by the time I ordered....

and yeah,I heard about it too...660 albums man,that's a lot of album and I can't help but feel worried and doubt that all 660 albums were signed by them. maybe they just randomly choose whose album to signed or they just choose the highest buyer,perhaps? I dunno but this is just me. Although I do hope for a signed album...but I'm not going to get my hopes high and get disappoint by CCM again. LOL they are the best in trolling fans. 

lol, you made me remember this 

btw, the video has just 14secs... it repeats itself 20x

hamkyul? I see Minyeon...

really? even Qri confirmed Hamkyul is real? where?  

hamkyul? I see Minyeon...

really? even Qri confirmed Hamkyul is real? where?  

I know it's minyeon, It's just that jalut's post made me remeber that video.... you know, the girls and the pairings... 

And I think he was referring to what Qri wrote in that tweet... the hashtags #Qri#Eunjung#Hamkyul 

I know it's minyeon, It's just that jalut's post made me remeber that video.... you know, the girls and the pairings... 

And I think he was referring to what Qri's written in that tweet... the hashtags #Qri#Eunjung#Hamkyul 

Ohh...haha yeah I forgot about that tweet. Qri actually tweet about hamkyul with a hashtag. ahhh so nice.

LOL well i don't know about all this OTP stuff but I guess what I'm trying to imply is Qri does check on the comments in her Twitter & IG for her to know about the OTPs :D

Although i'm kinda wondering & perplexed on how Qri reacted to the Queens who cursed in their comments, whether to the haters or in suprise :D