Diadem Forums

[14.09.25] Video - T-ara 'Sugar Free' @ Mnet M!Countdown

aleya

honestly, I wish for T-ARA to win even just for once (more than once would be a lot better). :D

I'm a new fan and i've made my research about this group. so yeah i've read quite much about them (including the not so good ones) but it still didn't stop me from liking these hardworking girls. ;)

I really wish for the success of their comeback. :wub:

Neon Sugar Free~ Ije Neon Sugar Free ~(^0^)~

Never get tired of this! >.< #trufax 

honestly, I wish for T-ARA to win even just for once (more than once would be a lot better). :D

I'm a new fan and i've made my research about this group. so yeah i've read quite much about them (including the not so good ones) but it still didn't stop me from liking these hardworking girls. ;)

I really wish for the success of their comeback. :wub:

Hello there, new person! :D Welcome, and if you have time why don't you go here: http://www.tiaradiadem.com/forums/forum/24-intros-snapshots/ and have a taste of our famous, diadem-style welcome? kkk

On the other note, I'm glad you can overlook the negativity, and see that our girls are indeed a bunch of wonderful hard workers! Watch out if you're gonna stay, though. Their song might be called Sugar Free but they're actually so full of sugar, you can never get enough! XD

Don't say I didn't warn ya!