Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Opinion on Sugar Free EDM Club Edition

GVK

So what do you guys think about the remix album?

eGTExNU.jpg?1

I personally am a little disappointed because it wasn't 16 remixes, but 8 remixes in Eng & Kor. Other than that, all the remixes has their own reason to be awesome. I'm still not sure which is my fave. I'll get back to you on that. But I'm sure it's a Korean version.

This is one of the greatest Korean pop albums I've ever heard! I'm waiting for the limited edition physical cd (18 tracks?) to be released so that I can buy it. My favorite track is 16 then 8. I prefer to have all six members in the music video but I like the music video still.

Check out this thread also:

http://www.tiaradiadem.com/forums/topic/28016-140923-t-ara-release-music-video-for-english-version-of-sugarfree-and-tease-possible-international-club-tour-in-october/

I'm already sold after listening the English versions for Sugar Free. Love the remixes also, it's awesome background music for gaming. And then there is that cool metal casing for the physical album. I don't know whats inside yet (just the CD or would there be more goodies?) but I already know I'm adding that to my T-collection even though I have the digital album. 

This is what is in the cd:

ByTjB34CYAEAmDV.jpg

T-ara's performances today on Arirang Simply K-Pop were great! They performed I Don't Want You and Sugar Free. The 140914 SBS Inkigayo performance of Sugar Free is still my favorite, but this would be one of the next three best along with the 140921 SBS Inkigayo one and the 140923 SBS MTV The Show one. I have seen all of their Sugar Free performances.

http://www.t-araworld.net/2014/09/t-ara-sugar-free-simply-kpop-performance.html

http://www.tiaradiadem.com/forums/forum/79-latest-updates/

• 4 weeks later...

Unlike other club tracks on other previous albums, Sugar Free EDM Club ver. hits all the marks. 

I particularly like DJ Jeffrey Choi's version but they are all great and the English Sugar Free studio track is really good. They sing English really well!

How many other groups are there that can sing in four different languages?

• 6 months later...

really love it !
the cover art really cool,

my favorite track are dj ferry sugar free eng and kor version.

and then sugar free original eng version.

and then the rest are suck really bad.

in the one of interview during sugar free time.
soyeon say if sugar free get much remixed from famous korea Dj,example dj koo,

sadly there is no sugar free by dj koo,

because i anticipate it so much ,
i have watch t-ara variety show,in that show eunjung perform a dance with the music from dj koo,

his DJ ing really clean,smooth,and cool (y)